Chapter 11

So, I dedicated this little chappie here to @ImADirectionerBabe simply because I love comments like the one she gave me. No matter how small or insignificant a comment is, it means a lot when it's something like her's. Yes, I'm pretty easy to make happy. See where commenting can get you!

I couldn't believe that I could ever be this lonely. 

Harry and the boys were supposed to be in London right now, and I was stuck on an eight hour flight to surprise Harry. Talk about dedicated. Okay, maybe not. I just wanted to see him. Two months away from him didn't help me at all, and in the big house it got so lonely. Even with Felix and Winnie it was lonely. 

Of course, over the three month tour I only got to see him once when he used his four day break to fly in to see me. It didn't help that we had only two days together because of his flight times, but it didn't stop use from spending half of that time in between the sheets. 

"Good afternoon. I hope you all had a good flight. We'll be landing at Heathrow Airport in about twenty minutes, so please fasten your seatbelts for our descend," the pilot said over the intercom. I fastened by seatbelt and closed my eyes once more. 

In less than an hour I could finally see Harry. All of the boys knew that I was coming except for Harry. It was actually Liam's idea that I surprise him. 

Finally the plane landed and after going through customs and baggage claim, I was in a sleek black car on the way to Harry's flat. I opened the door with the key he had given me just before he left for tour. 

"Lou? Is that you?" I heard him ask from the kitchen. He emerged from the kitchen with a mug of hot chocolate in his hand. "Rachel? What are you doing here?"

"Surprise!" I said with a shrug. 

"Harry? Who's here?" a female voice asked. Harry looked over at me with apologetic eyes. 

"Rach," Harry began. My eyes traveled to a young blond woman that appeared in the hallway with only one of Harry's shirts on. 

"Don't even start with me, Harry. I took time off of filming to come here, only to see that you're fucking someone else. I'm leaving. Don't bother coming back home, either. Just stay away from me." I stormed out of the door and back to the car. I dialed Zoey's number as we pulled up to the airport once again. 

"Rach, what's wrong? You wouldn't have called me unless something was wrong. Or is something so right that you just needed to tell me?" she questioned without saying hello when she picked up. 

"Something is terribly wrong, Zoey. He cheated," I said bluntly.  Tears poured from my eyes, and my sobs rocked my body. 

"Am I being punked right now?" she asked skeptically. "'Cause this isn't funny, Rachel."

"Yeah, I know. I wasn't laughing when that blond skank came out of his bedroom in only a shirt. Harry's shirt!"

"You're kidding right? No, you can't be kidding. I can hear you crying. I'm so sorry! If he even comes near you I swear to God I'll deck him straight in the face," she threatened.

"That's not neccassary Zo." I walked through the airport towards the ticket desk, and I requested a flight back to L.A.

"There is one that is boarding in ten minutes. If you hurry, you could still make it." I smiled at the woman as she held out my ticket to me.

I reacehd the plane just before the doors closed, and thankfully I got on in time to leave.

I just couldn't stay here anymore. I had to leave and just go home to all of my friends.