Chapter 10

"Harry!" I groaned. I laid on my stomach, face in the pillow as one of the kittens pawed at my head. "Harry, get your cat off of me." I rolled over in to face him, and I saw that he had a big grin plastered across his face.  

"Love, that's your cat," he responded slyly. "Winnie is sleeping over on a pile of your clothes." 

I glared at him and gave him a fake smile. "Well, if kitty tries to interupt my sleep then I might be to tired to fu-" He cut me off by pressing his lips to mine. Once I got into the kiss, he broke away. He grabbed Felix and set him down next to Winnie's sleeping body. 

"Be a good pussycat and let Rachel sleep," he scolded Felix. I smirked and looked over at my phone. It was just past midnight, and the cats hadn't stopped meowing until thirty minutes ago. Just when I thought I was going to fall asleep I felt a paw on my head, and finally I found a way to make Harry take care of it. "You really know how to get me to do something don't you?" he asked as he climbed back into bed. 

"Harry, we have the same mindset. It was pretty simple to threaten taking sex away from you," I replied, half asleep. I could faintly hear him chuckle before he cuddled up next to me. His arms held onto me tightly, and his breath lingered on my neck, sending chills down my spine. 

"Well, you know it's my birthday," he lied. I rolled over to face him, and I gave him an incredulous look.

"No, Harry, it's not!" 

"Um, it's your birthday?" he tried.

"No. Definitely not. Go to bed," I said as I rolled back onto my opposite side and closed my eyes. 

"But I just can't sleep!" he whined. 

"Well try. That always helps," I growled. 

"Tire me out, Rachel," he whispered seductively into my ear. I rolled back over and gave in with a sigh. I would do anything at that moment to get my sleep. 

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my body into his. His lips connected with mine hungrily as he rolled over me. His hands traveled to my shorts, and he began to slyly pull them off while my hands traveled under his shirt. After almost a month I still couldn't believe that he was so fit. His body practically made me drool everytime I saw it. Harry had successfully gotten my shorts off, and I was left in just my t-shirt and underwear. 

"Now this isn't fair," I said as I pulled his shirt over his head. He did the same to me, and we were both left in just our underwear. I arched my back so Harry could unhook my bra, and I played with the waistband of his boxers. In less then two minutes we were both completely naked and teasing. 

We laid in bed, drenched in sweat and breathing heavily, as the clock beside the bed changed to one o'clock. "Will you go to sleep now?" I asked him breathlessly. 

"Only if you compliment me," he bargained. 

"Fine. That was amazing. You're absolutely wonderful at fuc-" Harry cut me off when he placed his hand over my mouth.

"Okay, okay. Just don't say that word. I don't like it." 

I moved his hand away from my mouth and smirked at him. "Why?" 

"It's just a dirty word. I don't like it at all," he told me. 

"Yeah, well sex can be a dirty word to some people, but they still do it," I said. "Fuck is what we just did. You can call it sex, but I call it fucking. Don't try to change it."

He sighed. "Fine, but atleast try not to say it in public too often. Please," he begged. 

"Deal. Now just go to bed." He nodded and pulled me close to him. Usually I would put my clothes back on, but tonight I stayed as I was. If Harry could walk around naked then I could sleep naked.