Just an Update from Liv

I'm sorry. This isn't like an extra chappie or anything, but I didn't know where else to put this update so... I put it here. Okay, read on....

Hello loves! It's Liv!!!! Ah! :D

So, I'm soo excited! Tomorrow is my birthday! Yah! Seventeen: One more year until I graduate and one more year until I'm a legal adult... Then Harry will be mine. Or maybe Niall. Whichever. 

Anyways, so my birthday present to you guys... Weird? I know... is I'm actually going to write a story about 1D and you guys get to be a part of it. 

Just PM me with your entries and I'll take a look at all of them. 

The requirements you ask? Okay.

Age:

Name: 

Personality:

Appearance: 

All that good stuff and anything else that you want to add. 

So the plot:

Note: The main character is actually going to be Kenzie. She is the best little sister ever, and I'm kinda hoping to finish this for her birthday in September. She won't admit it, but she loves Harry the most out of the guys so I'm getting her and Harry together. 

Okay now onto the plot, for real:

Five best friends go to a One Direction concert. While there one of the "crazier" friends decides to "bandnap" the boys. Crazy? Yes. Been there done that? Yes. But this story has a new twist. You'll all be helping me write it... In some way. 

I'm still working out the plot when it gets past like the third chapter, but with your help it'll be amazing. 

So PM me with your entry and I will take a look at them. If you fit what I'm looking for I'll PM you back letting you know. 

Oh! And if you fancy a certain guy let me know. Even if it's Josh Devine! I'll make it happen!

Thanks loves. I hope you like my birthday present to you.... God, I'm kind of a nut job, yes? Oh well!

- Liv xx