Chapter 5

Of course the minute we get to the airport paparazzi swarms us, and little girls are screaming horrible things to us. The ten and a half hour flight took every ounce of entusiasum out of me. I had been to London many times, but it was all for work. This time I would be able to sleep in, eat whatever I wanted to, and go sight seeing. Yes, it was very tourist-like to go sight seeing, but still, I wanted to be shown around London. Harry ushered me towards a car that was waiting outside, and we both got in swiftly. The car drove into the heart of the city and stopped in front of the Hilton Hotel. 

"Harry, I thought we were going to your parent's house," I said to him as he stepped out of the car. 

"We are, but we're staying here this week." He grabbed one of my bags from the man who was getting them out of the trunk. "We're probably both tired so let's just hurry up and get up to our room." I followed him through the lobby and into the elevator. He pressed the large "four" button, and we began to move once the doors closed. We finally found room number "426", and Harry opened the door after swiping the key. 

It was obvious when we walked into the small living room that there was only one bedroom. I sighed. "I can take the couch." 

"No. I will," Harry protested. I sighed. I was too tired to fight over something as small as who slept where. 

"Let's compromise. We both sleep in the bed. How's that sound?" I asked him as I threw him a sideways glance. 

"Are you sure?" he asked me skeptically. 

"Positive. Now, let's go unpack." I wheeled my suitcases into the bedroom and set them on top of the bed. I took the clothes from the first one out and placed the various items into the closet and into drawers. I unzipped the second suitcase to unpack it, but once I opened it a small box caused me to stop and zip it back up immediately.

"What?" Harry asked worriedly. 

"Um, nothing. Can I just get some privacy to change into my pajamas?" I asked, panicked. 

Harry looked slightly confused, but he brushed it off with the shake of his head. "Sure. I'll go call for food. You want pizza?" 

I nodded. "Extra cheese and-" 

"I know. Extra cheese and pepperoni. Got it." He left the room and I opened the suitcase once more.  At the top of the bag was a box of condoms. My face grew bright red, and I stuffed them to the bottom of the bag. I took out some of the clothes that I planned to wear and put them away, but I left just enough clothes to hide the box. I stuffed the suitcase under the bed and went through the drawer that held my pajamas. I pulled out purple yoga pants and a crewneck sweatshirt with a large red heart on the front of it. I went into the closet and slipped on my black Ugg slippers. Before leaving the room I dialed Zoey's number on my phone. It rang twice before her extremely girlish voice said, "Hello?" 

"Hey, Zoey. Wanna tell me why you put something in my bag?" I asked her.

"Um, well, uh, I don't know what you're talking about. Gotta go! Bye!" She hung up before I could say another word to her. I fixed my ponytail in the mirror out of frustration adn pulled out some of my hair. I rubbed my sore scalp as I walked back into the living room. Harry was already eating pizza, but when he saw he failed to make it to his mouth. Instead he smeared pizza sauce across his cheek. I giggled but abruptly stopped when I remembered the box in my suitcase.

"Um, hey," he said with a cheesy grin. I sat down on the couch next to him and grabbed a slice of pizza. "So, about tomorrow... We're going to Chershire to visit my parents." 

"Sounds fun," I responded truthfully.

"Okay, just were something that you would want to be photographed in because Simon, of course, planned the entire thing."