Facts about Rachel Paxton, the American Rebel

Okay, so some people wanted some facts about Rachel and His American Rebel, so here they are!

First about...

Rachel:

Her middle name is Noelle.

Her birthday is June 18th. 

She has long, brown-auburn hair. 

She has blue eyes.

Her mom died of cancer when she was just fifteen. 

She lived on her own since she was fifteen, but her "Uncle Simon" checked up on her once a month. 

Because of her mother's death she had to grow up, but she began to act out when her uncle "forgot" about her to mentor the boys of One Direction.

She was at numerous X-Factor performances due to her living with her uncle for a month to hide from the press. 

She had a mental breakdown after her mother's death. Nothing serious though.

She is 5'4. 

She used to have bright red hair. Not like a ginger, but lke legit red.

She liked Taylor Launter for a while. 

She was twelve when she had her first kiss, sixteen when she lost her virginity.

She never expected to be a mom. She was too focused on her career. 

She loves Sophie with all of her heart. 

Deep down she liked Harry before they met, but she was always clouded by what the press made him out to be. A player and cougar chaser. 

She's known Zoey since she was seven. They've been best friends ever since.

She was homeschooled due to her acting by the time she was eight. 

She loves to sing, but she's insecure about her voice. 

She wanted to travel the world. 

She hates L.A.

She loves London.

She thinks accents are intoxicating. 

She's never done drugs. Ever! She's a clean kid.

She is nineteen by the end of the book. It ends a month before her twentieth birthday. 

Onto the facts about the book.

I thought of the plot while watching the One Direction video diaries. 

Rachel is based off of our best friend, Kenzie. Yes, we have the same name...

We didn't plan on Rachel getting pregnant until we had people ask for it on a different site. 

Harry was supposed to get caught actually cheating, and then they meet up years later.

We changed the plot over twenty times. 

Zoey was supposed to kick Harry's ass the day they were in the hospital, but we cut out that part. 

Rachel's mother's name was originally supposed to be Nellie. We just liked Sophie more. 

The story was supposed to be a Louis fanfic, but we changed our mind last minute and went with Harry. 

Rachel's name was originally supposed to be Katie or Holly. 

We wanted to make a Christmas scene, but we had writer's block. So instead we made the Vegas scene, thus the birth of Louis and "That Blond Bitch".

The ending was supposed to be a sad one, but because of the want of a sequel we made it a happy ending. 

Now for some "His Darling Rebel" spoilers!

Rachel and Harry are drifting apart.

They have trouble dealing with the aftermath of Sophie's difficult birth. 

Someone has a baby!

Sophie grows up into a female copy of her dad. 

Rachel cries. A lot!

Zoey wants to murder Harry... Again.

Rachel becomes closer to her father. 

Rachel becomes a model. 

Sophie joins Rachel as a child model. 

People get hurt while others get laid. 

Double trouble!

Okay that's all you get to know. Now you just have to wait for me to update every Sunday to find out what happens!

Thanks loves for an awesome run with this story!

- Liv and Kenz xx