Chapter 13

Okay, so I thought since I hadn't really said anything about this before that I should probably say something now. Anyways, at the beginning, like chappie one through chappie, uh, ten or eleven maybe, was taking place in June-July. Now it's like October. Yeah, I thought that might help. 

Okay, now read this, comment, and vote for me, maybe? ;)

Haha, see what I did there? No. Okay. I'm done. Read. 

We sat in the car in the parking lot of Zoey's apartment building, trying to figure out what to do. 

"We could just go back to the house," Harry suggested. 

"No, we can't do that. We need to stay out in public so Zoey can't murder you." I looked into the backseat where Zoey sat. She was continuously glaring at Harry with extreme hatred. She definitely could hold a grudge. That's why I never got on her bad side. 

"She couldn't do anything to me." 

Zoey let out a hysterical laugh that made her seem crazy. "Wanna bet, British boy?" 

"Will you two stop it? Zoey, you're my best friend, and Harry, you're my... well, fianc-" Zoey cut me off with the rapid flailing of her arms. 

"Hold up. You two are engaged. How long have you been engaged?" 

"Shit. I guess I forgot to tell you," I said, shrugging. "Around three and a half months."

"And you've made no plans yet?" she asked.

"I'm only eighteen. We basically just got the ring, and were not getting married for a while."

"If you're really pregnant we are," Harry replied. 

I turned in my seat to look him straight in the eye. "No, were not."

"Yes, we are Rachel. My mom would kill me. That is, if Simon doesn't do it first." 

Zoey laughed at his statement. "I think you left out one person."

"You can't hurt me, Zoey. Not even if you tried."

I rolled my eyes and drove out of the parking lot. "You guys are ridiculous."

"Rachel, Harry's right. Let's go back to your house so I can beat the shit out of him," she said. I looked in the rearview mirror at her, and she gave me the sweetest smile that she could muster. 

"No, I know what were going to do. We're going to see the new Paranormal Activity movie. Yeah, that's it. It'll be dark, but not dark enough to murder someone. I hope," I said. 

"Wait, are you giving her permission to hurt me?" Harry asked. 

"But not murder him?" Zoey added, her voice full of disappointment. 

"Sure, that's it. Just leave me to watch the movie." We drove through town, and Harry and Zoey continued to bicker. We pulled up at the theater just as the movie was starting, and thankfully we didn't have to sit through the previews. 

I ended up sitting in between Harry and Zoey because, even though he wouldn't admit it, Harry was beginning to get intimidated by her. It was funny to watch him send her suspicious glances, and he looked more scared of her than he did of the movie. 

"Rach, I'm hungry," Harry whispered halfway through the movie. 

"Go get something to eat then," I replied, barely acknowledging him. 

"Come with me."

"No, Harry. I'm watching the movie." I heard him snort and get up to go by himself.