Chapter II

Start--

My phone vibrated inside my hand bag as I parked my car in front of a huge and tall house, more like a mansion. How many people live here? It feels familiar. I know I've been here it's just that I don't remember.

I took my phone and went out of the car.

"Hello Luna?"

"Uncle," I exclaimed, "this car is too much. You know you don't have to buy me this. I mean. . . I can live without a car," I told him unable to contain my happiness.

"Judging by how you sound right now, I'll take that as a 'thank you' Luna," he laughed.

"Thank you Uncle. Thank you so much," I said almost teary eyed.

"Oh by the way. Have you seen the envelope inside your car? At the back seat?"

"There is?" I look inside the car and opened the back seat door to get the envelope.

"Bonnie forgot to tell you about it. He also forgot to get you your number so he called me."

"Got it. What's inside this?" I asked.

"Your documents. I told Bonnie to enroll you before you arrived. That was when you're still on the plane. You have there your class schedule and room numbers. And welcome to Guilford University Luna," Uncle Lu said like really celebrating. "And I'm sorry I'm not there with you again."

"It's okay Uncle. You don't have to worry. I can handle myself here. Thank you for everything," I said.

"I hope your memo—I hope you'll enjoy it there. Call me when you need something. Okay?"

"Yes Uncle, thank you again. Bye," I ended the call.

I sighed heavily as I look around, "As expected, everything around here is so familiar. I feel like I'm home. I hope I'll get my memories back now that I'm here," I sighed again. "It's getting dark. I should really head inside."

I took my luggage out of my car's trunk and proceeded to the main door. Wait, is it okay to park my car there? "Well, I guess it's just fine," I shrugged my shoulders.

I pushed the huge double doors and went inside pulling my luggage. My jaw literally dropped at how beautiful this house is. No, it's not just a house. It's a mansion. Of course it is.

"Wow," the interior design is very unique. "Have I really been here?" I said in awe.

It feels familiar but I don't think I've seen this before. It's all new to my eyes. Did I really live here before?

I placed my luggage by the stairs and walk around to see what else will amaze me. There is a black grand piano at the left side of the living room, above me is an overwhelming all crystal chandelier. Antique vases and fixtures are around the house but compliments pleasantly with the traditional and contemporary combined interior designs. The designer of this house must be really brilliant.

"Just wow!" I can't believe I lived here before. "Did I really?"

"Miss Luna?"

"O—o—oh my God!" I almost drop my phone when Bonnie suddenly called, "you gave me a fright! Gosh! I thought my heart jumped out of my body," I rubbed my palm on my chest.

"I gave you a fright?" Bonnie stifled, "I'm sorry Miss Luna. I'm just not used of your British accent."

"Oh! I forgot that I'm back here. I mean. . ." I thought for a while, "I'm back here. I don't even remember that I've been here," I smiled at him. Although it was an obvious fake smile. "Please just call me Luna."