Chapter V

Hello cupcakes. Surprise!!!!

Start--

We all have a reason to live. And this is mine...

"Hey Luna, where are you going?"

I looked behind me and saw Bambam holding a dust pan and a broom. My brows knitted at the sight of him.

"What are those for?" I asked putting my phone inside my hand bag.

"Yugyeom accidentally dropped a glass. He asked me to bring these for him to clean up his mess. Where are you going anyway?" he asked again.

I smiled at him as I realized that it's taking me long to answer his question. "I'm... I'm going out... for... a... brunch... with my friend," I chuckled hiding every sign of lying in me. "My high school friend, she's waiting for me actually," Why is it so hard to compose a lie?

Of course, I can't tell him that I'm going to a hospital. Uncle Lu doesn't know about this nor must I tell any of the boys. I have to meet that Dr. Tuan Luke was telling me. Maybe he can help me with my condition.

"Oh? Really?" he threw me a suspicious look.

"Yes. I have to go. Bye," I said walking out of the double doors to avoid more of his questions. He clearly looks like he still has a lot to ask before I could actually go. Good thing I could talk fast and walk fast.

It took me almost an hour to finally arrive at the hospital I input on the GPS. I parked the car then went out of my car fixing my hair. Xinfei Medical Center was written on top of the building.

That's the name of the hospital Luke emailed me this morning.

I went inside the hospital and ask if I could set a schedule for a check-up with Dr. Tuan. The nurse said that he has only a few scheduled check-ups today and that I'll be accommodated only that I will be the last patient since I just made my appointment.

I'm fine with it actually. Its fine if I'll wait as long as I will get the same medicines that Luke prescribed me. This isn't the same hospital that I was admitted to when I had that coma thing.

After a couple of hours of waiting, my number and name were finally called. I sat up and walked to the door which has a metal plated name written on it.

Dr. M. Tuan

"This way Miss," the nurse opened the door and let me in. "Just sit there for a while Dr. Tuan will be here in a minute."

I nodded my head and sat on a comfy chair in front of the doctor's table. I looked around the room. It's a pretty nice all white office. Behind the doctor's table is a cabinet and beside it is a hanged white coat and a stethoscope right around the neck.

What amazes me most is the painting in front of me. It's a blue colored full moon above the sea. It's beautiful. The moon is still my number one fascination. It never failed to amaze me. I wonder why this Dr. Tuan placed this kind of painting in his office. Because as far as I know a full moon is usually associated with scary things like ghosts, haunted mansions and werewolves.

Werewolves are the scariest for me. A werewolf killed my father.

I shook my head to forget the thought.

"Are you alright Miss Luna?"

I turned my head to see who just entered the room and to my surprise it's Mark.