Chapter XIX

[Lowkey promoting Day6 here.]

"Do you trust me?"

"What kind of question is that Jinyoung? Of course I trust you. Why are you asking?"

He didn't answer but looked at me in those soulless eyes. Both my eyes and mouth are saying that it's him but deep in my heart 'this isn't him. It's a different person.'

"If you trust me, go with me," he replied, this time in a different voice.

It wasn't Jinyoung's but I took his hand and walked with him. He tightened his hold on my hand and the both of us walked in a dimly lit alley. Ahead is something I can't really see. It's something cloudy you can hardly tell what's actually in there.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"You said you trust me? You're not supposed to ask me that when you trust me."

My brows twitched at his answer then he halted, so do I. Surely there is something hauntingly different in him right now. His voice that is gentle like the melody of the cold wind that blew and that brings shiver all over you has changed into a husky deep voice.

Is he really Jinyoung? It's not him.

"Come here," he said pulling me closer to him, now face to face. Then he held both of my shoulders. His eyes are fixed on mine. "I want you to..." he leaned even closer, his lips almost touching my ears.

His lips parted slowly, "I want you..." he repeated, "...to DIE!"

A smirk then appeared on his face as he push me. Pushed me off a cliff or something. All that I know is that I'm falling into somewhere so dark and silent. A void of nothingness.

"Jinyoung why?" I said as I fall further away from him. The expression on his face did not change. He only stared at me with that evil smirk. "No. This is not real. This is dream. This is just a dream. Wake up now. Wake up. Why aren't you waking up?"

"Wake up," I whispered to myself as my eyes shut open from the terrible nightmare.

With my heart thumping so loud inside me, fear and confusion enveloped my whole room like everything's all gloomy because of it but immediately relieved that it was all just a dream. Then I realized that Bambam was beside me holding my hand, looking blankly on my bed side.

"Bam?" I called in almost a whisper and saw his hand on mine. Why is he holding my hand?

"I saw it," he said still with a blank expression on his face. "I saw everything in your dreams."

Bambam's POV

Soon as I got up from bed, my phone beeped and it's a message from Jungkook.

'Bam, wake my sister up please. We have to set up our presentation as early as possible. Thanks.'

He should be the one doing this if only he lives here. But he refused, we asked him to just live here since his older sister is with us yet he chooses to stay with Seokjin hyung. Well, I can't blame him. They have this really strong bond too. Though Jungkook always wanted to be with Luna.

I just can't imagine the longing he was in when Luna lost her memory. They just got together as siblings then in just a snap they're back to strangers. Glad that Luna got her memories back.

It took us many arguments before getting into the decision that Yugyeom will project everything that happened in the past to Luna. Because the fear of the alterations is still there.