Chapter XII

Chapter XII

I seated myself on the couch inside JB's office, while the three other boys are inside another room. A security room, I guess. Before they could actually close the door, I was able to glanced at what was inside and saw monitors capturing every single area of the mall.

It's their vantage point. They're without a doubt looking for that someone who wanted us killed.

JB placed a cup of tea on the table in front of me and told me not to get scared then he went inside the room where three other boys are. I'm still oblivious of what is really going on. On who was the one who wanted us dead? And why he wanted us dead.

Song Mino. Why was I suddenly so afraid or mad of him? Is he the one who's going to kill us? But why? Why would he do that? What did the boys do to him? Do they know each other? Did they meet already?

My head is currently flooded with questions and not a single one has been answered.

The door suddenly opened which startled me a bit. And Jackson went in pulling his luggage.

"Jackson."

"Oh Luna? What are you doing here?" he asked and the memory of the last time I talked to him welcomed itself inside my head. Great!

Please don't let it happen again. I don't wanna be embarrassed like that again like ever in my entire life. No. Please get a hold of yourself Luna.

"Don't worry I'm not going to use my quirk this time," Jackson smiled at me and plunged himself on the couch.

What quirk is he talking about? Is there something wrong with him today? He looks so disappointed and darn tired.

"Is there something wrong?" I finally asked him but he did not answer. "You missed your flight I assume?" I asked again looking at his luggage.

"Missed because they caught me," he said.

"Caught? By who?"

"Who else?"

Gosh this guy! Really? How would I know? I mentally rolled my eyes. He could just answer me directly right? Why answer me with another question? When... oh wait... Did he... try to escape?

Last week Uncle Lu told us that no one will go out of the country because of Nana's Birthday specially Jackson. Did he tried to escape but got caught? Is that what he's talking about?

"Yeah," he said.

"Oh wait wait... Did you just answer the question in my head?" I asked him.

He pulled his body up from the couch and stared at me, "Luna, you wanna go out? You know get some ice cream? Or a coffee? Chocolate drink?"

"I can't. They told me to stay here. It's not safe out there but I don't know why it's not safe," and suddenly Mino's face flashed in my head. And I just realized that he doesn't seem like the Mino that I know. He's different. Was that really Mino?

"Did I hear someone said chocolate drink?" Yugyeom went out of the room with a huge smile on his face, "can I come?"

"Of course!" Jackson answered, completely ignoring what I just said that it's not safe outside the mall.

But why is it not safe in the first place? Bambam said someone is eager to kill. Not just me but all of us. Who would want to kill us? Does this have something to do with my past?

Evora said that the boys are protecting me. Is this it again? When will the boys tell me everything?

"Luna," I flinched when a hand cupped my face. It's Bambam. "Don't worry too much. We're here, we won't let anything happen to you 'again'," why put emphasis on the word 'again' Bam? Can you please tell me everything now? Please?