Chapter XI

[An update because its full moon. Lol! This chapter goes to @Shannon71322. This is it cupcake.]

Start---

The clouds are hinting to rain at any moment now. And I'm walking myself home with jumbled thoughts. Evora told me something that none of the boys did, even Uncle Lu.

Why? Why did they never tell me this? They're protecting me from who?

Namjoon, Yoongi and Taehyung were shot almost to their death of protecting me. Who would do that to them? And how is that they're the ones protecting me when I'm living under Uncle Lu's guardianship and with the seven boys?

I need to know what really happened to me. Almost a year of my past was deleted that I don't even know why or how. None of them explained to me a thing.

I tightened my hold on my notebooks and slowed down my pace as I calmed myself from thinking so much. It seems like there is a storm going inside my head. It's all messed up.

Come on and get yourself together Luna. I told myself. I can't be like this until I reach the mansion. The boys might... or should I just confront them of what I just knew?

"Luna," a voice called and I immediately turned my head.

It's the guy this morning. The guy Jin told me not to talk to. What's his name again? Dawoon? Rowoon?

Ah right! It's Dowoon. Dawoon and Rowoon are my classmates from SF9, my afternoon subject under Professor Lailey.

Should I just keep going or talk to him? But Jin told me not to.

Wait a minute. Who is Jin to tell me not to talk to him anyway? He's just one of my Instructors. But does being my instructor give him the ticket for me to be so obedient towards him?

Of course, no. And maybe, just like Evora, he could be another piece of the puzzle.

He stopped his car beside the path walk I'm walking with the window completely rolled down.

"Luna," he called again and I turned to him. "I'm sorry about this morning," he added.

"It's fine," I replied and looked away. I'm still hesitant to talk to him actually.

"I know Jin... I mean Mr. Kim Seokjin told you not to ever talk to me but I can't just let you walk your way home when I can offer a ride right?"

He's got a point. That Seokjin can't just tell me what to do and what not to do. I barely even know him and so is this guy. I should still take Jin's words.

Yet there is something about Dowoon that's intriguing me. Like why is Jin telling me not to talk to him when this guy here doesn't seem so bad. Only Jin is making him one. He looks so cute to be honest.

"Is that fine for you?" I asked.

He suddenly laugh, "would I ask if it's not? Of course it's fine," he then went out of his car and opened the door in the front passenger seat and gestured for me to get in.

"Thank you," I said surprised of his action. Didn't know he's a gentleman.

"Chivalry's not dead," he said with a slight chuckle then he drove off.

It was a short drive and none of us dared to talk, until he finally pulled over in front of the mansion.

He sighed deeply as he let his eyes wandered on what is outside his car, "I feel like it was just yesterday," he said while looking at the huge double doors.