Chapter VII

[Please do review the previous charter because I updated really late.]

Start--

The planning for the collaboration project didn't go well as expected. That guy Park Jinyoung refused to have our discussion. He just walked out after the checking of attendance. And just left Jungkook and I at the Amphitheater, unsure of what to do.

So, what are we supposed to do with the collab project?

Apparently, he's the guy who always barge inside my room. And I was right that his name is Jinyoung. That Park Jinyoung. Jaebum's younger brother. Why does it have to be him? I mean the one who owns the name that has been echoing in my head for years?

Why is he Jinyoung? Why do I feel strange whenever I see him?

"Noona..." Jungkook suddenly called, "I mean Luna," he corrected himself which twitch my brows. I can't blame him. My name sounds like 'noona'.

"Oh, it's alright, you can call me that coz I really think I'm older than you," I faintly smiled at him because I'm still pissed at that guy Jinyoung. "What is it?"

"Ahh... I will just go to the mansion to discuss about the project with you and Jinyoung hyung. He's perhaps not in a good mood to discuss some things today. And he told me to have some time with you."

"Huh?" I was suddenly baffled by his last statement. "He told you that? I didn't even saw him talked to you. When did he told you that?"

"Huh?" Jungkook was surprised of my question, "Well... ahh... he texted me," he grinned at me and took his phone out of his pocket.

I nodded my head at him. But I'm sure he did not check his phone since we talked. Or maybe they talk telepathically.

Oh God! What am I thinking? Is that even possible?

This guy right here is suddenly so suspicious. He seemed close to Jinyoung when he talks about him. And telling me about just going to the mansion seems easy for him to say like he lived there too. He also seemed to be someone whom I should look after. He might be a part of my huge puzzle too.

Ugh! Whatever! What I need to do now is to get things done for my first day here at Guilford.

"Luna, let's eat lunch together. Come on," Jungkook invited and held my wrist pulling me somewhere.

Why does he sound so casual when we just met? Seriously, this guy here is so weird. But I can't help but to feel cared about when he looks at me. It feels like he's my family.

But just as we enter the caf, Jungkook was welcomed by nine other guys. Three of them were Youngjae, Bambam and Yugyeom but the rest I am not familiar with.

"Hey, hey... reunited again huh?" one guy said and ruffled Jungkook's hair.

Reunited?

"Hi there Luna?" he added waving his hand at me.

My eyes literally widened when he said my name, "you—you know me?"

And they all laugh at me including Youngjae, Bambam and Yugyeom.

"We all know you Luna. We're all friends. It's just... you forgot about that, about us. But don't worry, we're still friends," a tall guy in a corporate suit said and smiled at me. "I'm Jin by the way."

Why do I feel like I'm in debt with them? I feel like I caused them harm and too much pain.

"Luna run!" A man's voice lingered in my head.