Chapter XXV

[[ A/N: Please read again the previous chapter cos I added a lot, like A LOT of important details in the story. So please read it again cupcake. ]]

Start---

For many years before Uncle Lu took me in before my mom and dad die, I thought everything was fine. My life was so full of bliss, so full of love until my dad had that tragic accident. That wasn't an accident technically. It was murder staged as an accident.

All things were tangled altogether that I don't know how to untangle them up. And now that things that were hidden from me are now revealed, what's next? What should I do next? Bambam was right, there is still that someone out there who is so willing to kill us.

When will all these ends?

After I decided to catch that bullet that almost ended my life, I thought everything's going to be fine. Everything would be different after it, that everything will go back to how it used to be. But it didn't. It only made me suffer from the pain of forgetting about Jinyoung, everything about him and the rest of them.

Many days of my life were erased, swimming in the abyss along with other forgotten and abandoned memories of my childhood just to prevent things from happening. But it didn't, it only made us all suffer from the worse. Everything was predestined. I was born to go through all these and bare the pain.

No one can stop what has been prophesized. Both Jinyoung and I will suffer from all of it. And now that I can remember everything, I hope it'll patch up all the pains that we will both go through.

It's already passed six in the afternoon and the way up is a little dark. Not a single light is illuminating the way up.

As I reached the opening to the tower, hesitation halted me. I felt like all kinds of wrong can happen in this place. But despite feeling such, I went up to the spiral stair.

I was expecting to see Jinyoung but was surprised to see Mark sitting on the floor. His back leaning against the wall, eyes tightly closed, and brows stitched together like he's in a deep concentration of figuring out something.

"Mark?" I called and his brows moved a bit. He's awake. "W-where's Jinyoung?" I asked him. "they told me that I could find him here."

He breathed out heavily before he replied, "he's not here," his eyes opened and looked straight to the wide-open window in front of him, the light from the outside illuminating his face. "He's not here anymore," he repeated.

"He's not here? But was he here a while ago?"

"Yeah," he answered dryly.

"Where can I find him then?"

"I don't know," he again answered dryly. "I have no idea where he is right now. He just left, jumped off the window when I found him here."

I sighed heavily as I heard Mark's answer, "I have no idea where to find him next either."

"I am so sorry Luna. I can't be of any help right now. I can't even help myself and I absolutely have no idea where to find him right now."

"It's okay Mark," I told him as I looked at his extremely unhappy face, wondering who's going on inside his head. "He'll surely come and see me later," I added feeling hopeful and he nodded in agreement.

"By the way, you went here looking for him too?" I asked him again.

"Hmm," he answered with nods, eyes still nailed at the vast view outside the window.

I followed where he was looking and was amazed as the city lights started to light up not far from where the mansion is. They're all sparkling prettily before my eyes.