Chapter III

Start--

'Thank you for coming back. Please don't leave me again. If you'll leave just like that, I'll definitely die.'

I opened my eyes as the words echoed in my mind. Feeling my heavy head, I squinted my eyes at an unfamiliar ceiling. What happened to me? Where am I?

I pulled my body up trying to remember what happened yesterday. Yesterday—I was in London, on a plane, turbulence, Bonnie.

Right, I will be living in this house. What else happened to me? Why does my head feel like turning?

"I was drunk again!" I said letting out another yawn, but how did I get here in my bed?

I scratched my head messing up my already messed up hair and yawned again. My head still hurts a bit. I should really get a tonic to cure this awful hangover.

"Here. Drink this. It'll help you."

"Thanks," I said and grabbed the small bottle of a commercial tonic and took it in three gulps. "Hope it'll work soon. Wait," I turned my head to my right and saw a guy with his headphones on.

Am I dead? Why is there an angel in my room?

My eyes widened as I realized that... "What the hell?! Who are you? And why are you in my room?" I said panicking out of my bed and showing him my two closed fists, ready to punch his pretty face. Don't care if it's pretty. "I—I know jujitsu. You're dead if you'll touch me."

I was so used to Georgina's always beside me whenever I wake up from my drunken state, ready to give me a tonic. Ugh!

He smiled pursing his lips together, not a trace of worry is on his face "chill! I'm not gonna do anything," he smiled again showing off his teeth. "Surely your memories aren't back yet," he clicked his tongue. "I'm Youngjae by the way," he smiled widely at me extending his hand for me to shake it.

I shyly shook his hand, my brows still furrowing, mix-up of why he's here. Why is he here in the first place anyway? And how come that I'm in my bed room? When I can clearly remember that I slept on the couch last night. I was drunk and—

"Dang it! That wasn't a dream. Or was it? Did I sleepwalk? Ahh..." I grabbed my hair in complete confusion.

He suddenly chuckled, "you're always funny. Wash up and get down, breakfast is waiting."

"Wait a minute," I called that made him stop from opening the door. "Are you living here too? Or..."

He nodded his head, "hurry up. You'll meet the others downstairs."

"Others?"

***

I washed up and proceeded downstairs not sure and not ready to meet the others, but I did anyway. What other choice do I have?

The guy named Youngjae, I'm sure he was at the hospital two years ago. And I'm sure that 'the others' that he means are those other guys at the hospital too.

I don't know what to say to them. I should go back to my room. Oh god, no. If I won't meet them today, then when? I must overcome this upcoming awkwardness or else I'll live like this forever. Ugh!

They all surely know me, but I don't know them. What should I do?

"Oh? Good morning," a guy from the main door greeted as took my last step down the stairs. "Breakfast is ready, come eat with us," he went towards me and took my hand then pulled me inside the kitchen.