Chapter XIII

"Take care of the baby."

"Take care of your brother."

"Mom," I faintly uttered as I open my eyes from sleep.

So it was a dream.

When was the last time that I dreamed of my mom? Because recently, I've been having these really strange dreams but this time I dreamed of my mom. First, she was telling me to take care of the baby and then told me to take care of my brother.

Take care of the baby? A baby? And...

How can I mom? When Sebastian died a long time ago? I shook my head to brush off the thought.

Jinyoung slept here but he's not here anymore. Gosh! What happened last night was really really... I don't know how it happened. I mean, I won't deny that I didn't like it but it's something that shouldn't happen.

"It was just a kiss. A simple kiss," I told myself while tapping both my cheeks.

Ugh. It wasn't just a kiss and I know that. That was more than just a kiss. It was deep and passionate that I almost lost myself while on his warm lips and embrace. I nearly gave in. Thank God, I got a hold of myself last night.

But those lips...

"Ahh... What is happening to me?" I slumped back to bed and rolled back and forth, feeling confused and happy at the same time.

Did he really kiss me that way? That deep? And his warm and tantalizing touches, I can still feel it on my skin. I bit my lower lip and savored it. Too bad, it doesn't taste like his anymore.

/knocks/

"Luna? Are you awake? Breakfast's ready," Its JB.

"Yeah," I answered, making my voice sound as if I just woke up. "I'll be down in a minute."

Soon as I got up, I did my morning routine and immediately went down to the kitchen.

The three maknaes are already digging on their plates. I walked in greeting them all with a huge smile plastered on my face. Obviously, I can't contain this happiness inside me and the butterflies inside my stomach are getting wilder as the clock ticks it's time.

"Ohhh... Did you win a million dollar while sleeping and actually woke up with it?" Yugyeom told me soon as I sat beside him.

"That isn't a good way to say 'good morning' Yugyeom," I retorted. JB then placed a plate in front of me with two pancakes and I said 'thanks' to him.

I reached for the maple syrup beside Bambam but before I could do so, a hand is already holding it that I end up holding his hand instead.

Looking up, I felt my face started to heat up. Shit! I mentally cursed and removed my hand as fast as I could.

Jinyoung smiled at me and pulled the lid of the maple syrup bottle, squeezing some on my plate of pancakes.

Gosh! When will these damn butterflies chill?

"Seriously, what happened last night?" Yugyeom asked again, "Jinyoung hyung, did you perhaps wake up with a million dollar beside you? You look extremely happy today."

"Probably woke up with something more than a million dollar worth, right hyung?" Youngjae teased with a suspicious smile.

Oh no! He knew?

Damn. I'm not prepared for this. Jinyoung little cat smiles is killing me. Ugh, why do I feel hot so suddenly? It's early in the morning for Pete's sake and I'm goddamned sweating.