Chapter X

Start---

Jungkook was with me for three morning classes, and within those three classes I sat beside him. I don't know why I feel so comfortable around Jungkook. I asked him how old he was and as expected he is way younger than me. He told me that he was accelerated for three years when he was in middle school and brag about being a genius. Ugh.

Yet right now, I'm alone here eating my lunch. I don't exactly know when Jungkook left my side. For one minute he was right there and then he was gone. Like a bubble that just popped.

"Ugh, this soda doesn't taste good. Why'd they run out of my favorite soda?" I shook my head in huge disappointment.

Taking a bite from my club house sandwich, I was surprised to see a tall girl with a short hair sat confidently on the vacant chair opposite of mine.

She smiled at me. Both of her elbows are on the table, locking her fingers together and rested her chin on it.

I looked at her in total puzzlement, "M-may I help you?" I asked her completely unsure of my own words while munching on my sandwich.

"Oh no. I don't need any help. Just continue eating that," she pointed at my food.

My brows obviously twitched at her. Is she just going to look at me while I eat? Seriously?

I took another bite and then drink my soda, while the weird girl is still looking at me. And suddenly, I don't feel like eating anymore.

Wiping the corner of my lips, I took my notebooks and was about to go when she started to speak.

"Wait."

What is she up to? She doesn't look like from a religious or charitable institution or a club in this university. Like those who'll sit with you while you're alone and then suddenly share something. Something about good works then heaven and faith, lastly their church. At the end of everything you talked about, he'll ask for something. More specifically cash, to help with the expansion of their church and help other people too or the charity their working with.

But this girl right here doesn't look like that. She looks so well-off to ask something for charity.

"So, it's true," she said and smiled weakly this time. "You don't remember anything."

Wait. Is she someone that I used to know too?

I look back at her, "do you know me?"

"We know each other," she answered still with that weak smile. "Luna, I just wanted to say I'm sorry and that I miss you," she started to tear up.

Here we go again. People whom I don't remember make me mad at myself because I don't remember them.

"Luna," she called then sniffed.

"I'm sorry but I really have to go," I told her because I can't attend to this kind of things. I'm sick of this.

"Just listen first. You don't remember me, and I know that. I know that this situation is really hard for you. I'm not forcing you to remember me. But I was and still am your friend. Evora Kurosawa," she said holding unto my hand.

Her name sounds familiar too. We're on the same class. I can feel within me that she was really my friend. But this situation right now is just not a good one. I don't want to make another scene in this cafeteria.

"I'm sorry I left without a word. But I can explain."

"I'm confused. You don't really have to explain yourself," I said with a deep sigh.