Chapter XXIII

[[ A/N: Hello cupcakes, I'm really sorry again cos of this once in a blue moon update. I' really caught up with work and school. It's really hard to juggle these things up. But I'll try to write for updates. Thank you.]]

Start---

Is he aware that we've been brought back to our past?

"Ji-Jinyoung?" I called him and he looked at me with his face so scared. We're walking along a slightly lit alley going somewhere I do not know. But hopefully we can get out of here soon.

"Are we going to get out of here? I don't like this place. I need to go home to my mom," he replied.

"You don't remember me? I'm—I'm Luna, your—" I was cut off because his face already answered me. He doesn't know me.

"Luna?"

A familiar voice called. It's my mother's voice.

"Luna? Mommy's here darling. Come out now,"

"It's my mom," I said, "She's calling me."

"Are you going to leave me now?" the little Jinyoung asked and tears are attempting to fall from his eyes. "Please don't go. Don't leave me."

I don't want to leave him here but my mom's is calling me, "I will be back okay?"

"No!" He shouted.

Wow, this is really Jinyoung, a kid throwing tantrums, "I will be back I promise," I told him and he immediately grabbed my hand.

"Please, don't leave me," he cried.

"But my mom is calling me. I promise I will be back to you. I just need to see my mom. I miss her so much," I replied and took his hand off mine in a  rather harsh way.

I just need to see my mom first. This is the only time that I could see her again, then no more. Never will I see her again. I will again miss her for the rest of my life. This is my only chance of seeing her in flesh.

"Don't leave me please please..."

"I'll be back okay? I will—"

But before I could even finish what I was about to say, I was pushed into a dark pit. I fell and shouted in fear. I tried to grasp unto anything around me but I there was nothing. My shouts continued until I felt a solid ground underneath my feet.

As I opened my, I felt a misty cold air touched my skin. I first look at myself and sighed in relief that I am back to my present self.

Then I roam my eyes at the surroundings. I am again here in front of Nana's mansion. Am I still under Nana's quirk? Because everything feels so real now.

"Is this real? Am I really back here? But—"

I was cut off when I again heard my mom calling my name. I spun around and saw our old car and my mom waking towards there.

"That's mom," I uttered and felt hot tears on my cheeks. "She's a lot younger. Meaning this is still the past."

I walked towards her and called her, "Mom," but as expected she did not respond, of course, because this is the past that Nana is showing me.

"Luna come out now, I have someone you need to meet honey," my mom opened the door and spread her arms, ready to hug someone, "come on honey."

"Mom, I'm here," I told her, my lips trembling as I cry. "I'm here mom. I miss you so much," I covered my mouth as I cried even more.