Chapter XIV

[Quite long so brace yourself.]

Start---

Evora and I waited while sitting on the couch for the boys to finish choosing and fitting their suits for Nana's birthday party. While waiting, both of us were on our phones. Evora is currently on her Twitter. I followed her the moment I knew she has an account and she followed me back. Then I shifted to another app on my phone, Instagram.

While scrolling down, I came to see one photo of Luke on a beach. With him is a girl. Luke covered her face with his palm.

I'm not jealous or anything it's just I want to make sure that he is now seeing someone. Someone that deserves him better because Luke is such a great guy. So I went to his Instagram account to see other photos.

But turned out that the girl he was with at the beach was his younger sister. The two of them got another photo and it's a really cute sibling photo. It was taken by their dad. I miss them, I won't deny that.

Luke once invited me to their house that was during thanksgiving of last year. It was fun. His family is so cool to be with. But I don't know what exactly happened between us. I loved Luke but that kind of love wasn't enough for me to stay with him. There is still this space in my heart that can't be filled by Luke's love. That's why I decided to break up with him.

"H—hey! That's my phone!" I exclaimed when my phone was suddenly snatched out of my hand.

"A jealous boyfriend right there," Evora said chuckling. "She was just checking it out Jinyoung."

"Boyfriend? Evora what are you talking about?" I glared at her but she only look behind me with eyes wide as saucers. "Wow!" she mouthed looking behind me. So I turned my back too.

Just then I realized that all the boys are done with choosing their suits. And they all look so damn gorgeous.

How can they look like that? Are they gods? How can they be so perfect? All six of them. Six?

Where is Ji—

"Here, right behind you," I literally flinched when he whispered on my ear but managed not to look at him. I'm not yet ready. He still got my phone though.

I don't know what's wrong with me that I can't look at him for a long time.

"How do we look Luna?" Yugyeom asked.

"Yu—you all look so fine," I stutter.

"Fine? Just that?" Jackson said, more like protested.

"Hyung, she just can't find the right words to describe what she sees right now," Youngjae said with chuckles.

"Or maybe there are no words to describe us," Yugyeom added and they all laugh.

They're somehow right though. I seriously can't find the exact words to describe them. Even Evora's jaw is still dropped until now. So I pushed it up so she could close it.

"They're so gorgeous," Evora whispered to me. "I always see them at school but right now they all look extra gorgeous, hot and handsome in those Vera suits. Just wow!"

"You look all stunning and amazing in those suits guys. It's just... amazing! Wow!" I told them in total awe, giving the proper admiration that they deserve.

"It's your turn now," JB said with an eye smile.

"The dress is waiting for you," Mark added. And so I walked towards the room where the dress is.