0.0

"Alec where are you going?"  Maryse called after her oldest son.

"I need to get out, learn how to be something other than just a mindless pawn in other peoples games. I can't live like this anymore." he called back angrily.

"You can't just leave Alec!"

"Watch me!" he growled and opened the door to Simon's awaiting van. "Go."

Simon didn't wait a second longer and sped off into the cold New York night. After about 20 minutes of driving Alec broke the awkward silence.

"Thank you." He whisperd quietly.

"I'm not really doing this for you, since you hate me and all. But you're welcome. I cant imagine what this feels like." Simon replied as they pulled up to JFK. "Be safe, and call frequently so that Jace wont loose his mind and tear us all apart."

Alec laughed softly and exited the van grabbing his bag from the back. He pulled his ticket out of his front pocket and waved a final goodbye to Simon. He thought he would always hate Simon, but had secretly grown fond of him once Simon started dating Izzy. Not that he would ever tell Simon, he had an image to keep up.

Where do you go when your family is manipulative and controlling? California meet Alec Lighwood.

AUTHORS NOTE

This is going to be set season two and mostly three B. Alec is gonna be a softy but only for Isaac and same goes for Isaac.