1.7

Alec

"Hey, Alec? You awake?" Isaac calls from the kitchen. I groan and push my face back into the pillow trying to go back to sleep. I hear his feet softly padding across the hardwood floor into the bedroom. Isaac laughs to himself before I feel his weight slam against me.

"Wake up!" He yells in my ear shaking me and pulling the blankets from my covered face.

I glare at him before wrapping my arms around him and trapping him underneath me so that he cant move. "Go to sleep."

He glares at me and tries to pull his hands free from his sides. I rest my head against his chest and start to fall asleep when he stops wiggling around. Something wet slides across my cheek and I jump up from the bed as quickly as I can.

"Did you just lick me?" I look down at him and point my finger at my wet cheek. He smiles innocently at me and sticks his tongue out.

"You wouldn't get up."

"Because I was sleeping."

"But you don't sleep in ever. You're always up before me. I was bored."

I look at him and sigh before falling back into the bed and laying beside him. He curls into me and I wrap my arm around his shoulders as his head rests on my chest. "I kept having nightmares, I haven't had them in years but every time I closed my eyes they started."

He looks up at me with concern in his blue eyes. "Are you okay? What were they about?"

"Those things from yesterday, they kept hurting you. No matter what I did, no matter where I took you, they found you and would start torturing you in front of me." The ache in my chest increases as I watch the frown on his face deepen.

"It's going to be okay, Alison texted me this morning. Her dad knows what they are and they have a plan. Everything's going to be okay Alec." He reaches up and rubs his thumb gently across my cheek then leans up and captures my lips with his.

Isaac crawls on top of me without breaking the kiss and rakes his dull finger nails down my chest. He leans back and maintains steady eye contact with me as he slowly pulls his shirt over his head and flings it to the floor. He brings my hands up to his sides before leaning down and kissing my neck. It's gentle at first as I let my hands wander over Isaacs' torso. When my hands move lower and pull his core closer to mine, I feel his canines graze against my neck.

He bites and sucks hard on my neck making my hands squeeze his ass harshly. He moans against my neck and my eyes roll back as he bites down harder on the tender spot on my neck.

"I love you," I whisper in his ear as he moves to the other side of my neck and his hands slide down my body.

He stops immediately and looks at me in confusion. "A few days ago, it was only a few days ago when you said you wouldn't say it."

I bring my hand up and gently caress his cheek. "I've never felt this way about anyone. I've never been so attached to someone. I've never had nightmares about losing someone. No one has ever been as important to me as you are. I love you, Isaac. I'd do anything for you."

His eyes start to fill with tears and I wrap my arms around him and hold him tightly to my chest. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you." He looks up at me with tears in his eyes and crashes his lips down on mine.

"I love you, Alec." He pushes my chest and makes me lay back and makes me watch as he slides his pants off and throws them to the floor. He attacks my neck with more kisses and I know both sides of my neck are going to be heavily bruised.

Once he's satisfied with all he's done on my neck he kisses down my chest and leaves evidence of our time together there as well. He comes to a stop at my pajama bottoms and looks up at me, a silent question in his eyes.