0.3

Alec

"Hey Isaac." I call from my bike as I watch him exit the school.

"What makes you think you're still welcome here Nephilim?" He asks as he slowly descends the stairs and stops in front of me.

"Ouch, we're not on first name basis anymore lycanthrope?" He looks unamused by my response.

"You giving me a ride home then?" He asks and I nod softly and hold out a helmet to Isaac.

"You probably shouldn't been seen around with me. I have a few people looking to kill me." He says staring at the helmet.

"Common, I can handle myself. I'm a shadowhunter. There isn't much that I can't handle." I say and look around to all the curious faces observing us. A tall brunette girl catches my attention. Something about her was oddly familiar.

"Who's Jace?" Isaac asks leaning closer to my bike.

"My brother." I reply.

"You only have one brother and his name is Max. But that's not my business. Where are you taking me?" I smile at his cocky attitude and throw the helmet to him.

"He's my parabatai, and I thought I would explain your situation." I smile as he easily catches the helmet and looks at me suspiciously.

"You were gone for a few months, Derek has had plenty of time to explain." I see the girl starting to walk closer.

"Do you know her?" I ask changing the subject.

"She's Scotts girlfriend, well ex girlfriend. Its complicated, we're kind of friends now." He explains as he climbs on the back of my bike.

"Seems like she likes you." I say as I bring the bike to life and Isaac wraps his arms around me.

"A lot of people like me now." he says and taps my shoulder in a signal to go. I take off from the parking lot and give a small wave to the brunette girl as we pass by her.

We travel silently and in no time I'm pulling up in front of my apartment building.

"I stayed here a few nights while you were gone." Isaac says leading the way up to my apartment after jumping off the bike.

"Oh." I say as I unlock the door and watch him wander around like it's his place.

"I still have your clothes and I don't plan on giving them back." He says leaning against the wall with a smirk.

"Yeah I didn't think so. So who's Scott?"

"He's my age. Derek's crazy uncle turned him and then Derek killed the crazy uncle with the help of Scott and became an alpha. He wanted Scott to join his pack but he won't so that's why he turned me but he's no longer an alpha, Scott is." Isaac explains as he gets comfortable on my couch like it's his own.

"You're a lot more cocky than I remember you to be." I say sitting next to him and kicking his feet off the coffee table.

"Yeah. Getting left by some idiot and then realizing that you're super hot and not worth his time does that to you." He says leaning closer to me.

"Who's the girl Isaac?" I ask sternly but hold my ground. He smirks as his face inches closer to mine.

"Why so interested Shadowhunter?" I can practically feel his breath against my lips.

"She reminds me of someone." I stutter as his hand rests on my knee and begins to slowly trail up my leg.

"Oh, is that so?" He asks smugly.