0.2

Isaac

The rest of the day I had a stupid grin on my face, happily awaiting the time I would be able to see Alec again. There was something about being around him made me feel completely calm and at ease. I felt safe for the first time in a long time. He made this whole situation seem like a cake walk, not like the over dramatic life transformation that Derek had described it as. The final bell of the day rang and I practically ran out of the class and out the front doors. I scanned the parking lot unable to find Alec's black bike. My anger spikes for the first time and I begin to feel the pull that Derek had told me about. The pull to change, to rip someone's throat out with my teeth, to tear someone to shreds.

"Isaac." My head snaps towards the voice. Derek is waiting for me in his black camero. I feel my self begin to change, my rage taking over. Alec was supposed to be here.

"Alec had some personal matters to deal with, he's back at my place and he asked me to pick you up." At the sound of his name my anger slowly diminishes, he wanted to come.

"How do you know about Alec?" I ask, my voice steady and vacant. He watches me as I slowly descend the stairs and slide into the passenger seat of his expensive car.

"We have a mutual friend." He pulls out of the parking lot quickly and speeds all the way to his place. When he finally put the car in park, I smell him. Alec. I missed him, I didn't know what this bond was. It was strong and I knew for some crazy and unknown reason, I wanted to be beside him at all times.

"Alec!" I call out to him. He's standing next to an eccentric asian man who has his hands all over Alec. I growl softly getting their attention.

"Isaac, this is Magnus." Alec says sternly with his arms behind his back. The way he carries himself around this man is different, like he is trying to act more mature and strict than the carefree Alec I had encountered earlier. 

"The mutual friend." Derek says and I hear him digging around with a bunch of chains and turn to see he's looking in a box with three swirls on it.

"What are those for?" I ask turning my back to Alec and Magnus.

"For you. We're gonna have a long talk about some things and you're not in any kind of control of your self."

"What are you going to be asking me?" I ask wearily, and take a few steps away from Derek.

"Questions about your father." He says walking towards me.

"No. I don't wanna do that. I don't wanna do that." I can already feel tears building up in my eyes. I'm stronger than this. I wanted the bite to be stronger than this. I'm not weak anymore.

Like a switch I fully transform for the first time and it's like nothing I've ever felt before. The power is unbelievable and I feel strong for the first time in my life. I growl as loud as I can at Derek and watch as he looks up at me with red unimpressed eyes.

He growls louder than anything Ive ever heard before causing me to drop to my knees and cover my ears. In an instant all the power I felt is gone. I'm back to the scared boy, trapped in the freezer.

"Isaac." Derek's now gently voice calls out to me as he crouches in front of me. "I'm not going to need these chains am I." he says to himself.

"Stand up Isaac." I do so mindlessly. My entire body betraying me. "Sit down you're going to answer my questions." Again I do what he says and sit down on the couch beside Alec.

"Alec, Magnus. I know you two have a lot to discuss you can leave if you like." Magnus stands and Alec goes to follow but without my permission my hand darts out and latches onto Alec's. My eyes still straight ahead looking at Derek as if in a trance. I know what my body's doing, I just have no control over it.