0.7

Alec

"What do you want Ethan?" I ask, my eyes still on the elevator.

"I want to be apart of a pack. My brother and I both do. We used to be Alphas now we're omegas. We have enemy's, we need to be in a pack."

"How do you think that I can help?"

"You're with Isaac, Isaac is in with Scott. They're fighting but Isaac is still like the closest person to Scott other than Stiles."

"Then talk to Isaac." I turn to go back into the apartment, done with this conversation.

"He hates me, but he doesn't hate you obviously. You could put in a good word for me." He pleads.

"Talk to Isaac Ethan, its not my business." I say and slam the door in his face.

Izzy is sitting on the counter feeding Simon pancakes, Clary is sitting on the couch reading, and Jace is on the balcony. I head towards him ignoring everyone else.

"Jace." he turns to me as I close the sliding door. He's been crying.

"I hate this. I know you can't do anything and I know he needs you, but I need you too Alec." His voice cracks and I hug him tightly.

"You have me Jace. We're parabatai. You'll always have me." He hugs me back and I can feel a wet spot from his tears on my shirt.

"I can't loose you Alec."

"You won't, you never will. Lets go train, you'll feel better." I pull away from our hug and he smiles at me.

"Yeah, okay." He leads the way back into the apartment and Izzy and Clary clap when they see us.

"You made up yay!" Simon says sarcastically.

"We're going to train, do you want to come?" Jace asks them. They nod and we all go our separate ways to get ready before heading out.

"We're starting with a run because there's no where to train and we don't have a car." I say and take off on a slow jog.

"Race you there." Jace yells and passes me in a sprint.

"You don't even know where we're going." I call to him as I catch up and match his pace.

"Neither do you!" He yells and takes off again. I smile and chase after him, checking back to make sure the others are following us. Jace and I take turns leading them in a full sprint through the forest. We stop finally at a small clearing and Jace tackles me down to the ground. We laugh and wrestle as we wait for the others to catch up.

"I'm really not digging this new exercise regimen." Clary says panting. Jace and I break apart and get to our feet.

"Does anyone know how to get out of here?" Simon asks and we all shrug.

"We'll figure it out." Jace smirks at me and brings out his seraph blade.

"You know that isn't a fair fight." I glare at him and he smirks more. He knows he's better than me with a blade.

"Thats why we need to practice. Everyone on Alec." He yells and Clary and Izzy bring out their seraph blades as well. Before they can get a swing in we hear a scream. My body goes rigid and I know who it is. Isaac. My body takes off sprinting before I know what's happening and the others follow me. He screams again, this time closer, and it feels like my heart is breaking.

We burst into a clearing and Isaac is there kneeling with Alison. His leg is bleeding and caught in a trap. His amber eyes snap up to mine and relief floods his face.