2.0

i'm back bitches. hi imy. comment n vote

Pain.

That's all that registered. It began to feel almost peaceful. I would begin to give in, let myself stop hurting for a while. Then I would be brutally pulled back into excruciating pain at the thought of Alec. I needed to stay for him. I couldn't give up. Even if he didn't want me. I couldn't just die on him. I know he loves me. He loves me. I love him.

Pain.

Not only my heart ache but also the burning sensation all throughout my body. I couldn't open my eyes but I knew that there were people around me. There was always people around me. Sometimes the pain went away for a split second and it felt like I could breath normally again. It would always return.

It felt like weeks, I'm not sure how much time had passed. I got reckless and now I'm stuck here, not healing.

Stiles was evil. I always thought he was. Even before I was bitten. He just seemed off to me. Maybe I just didn't understand my own feelings. Looking back on it I think I've always had a small crush on Stiles. That was immediately squashed when I found Alec. He's the only person I feel actually comfortable and safe with. He's hot. But that's just a perk.

He's so hot. He's tall and his body is tight and strong and perfect. His runes add beauty to him. When they were gone after I bit him I thought they would be gone forever but I'm glad they're back. It seems the angel has found a home in him again. Maybe that's why it was so easy for Jace to take him away from me.

Jace. I hate him. More than the twins or anyone I've ever encountered. He constantly takes away the only good thing in my life.

I feel my anger rise, more pain comes with it. If I don't have Alec who do I have? Suddenly the idea of just giving in to the pain and letting go doesn't seem so bad. It hurts so bad. Like sandpaper ripping through all of my veins.

A bright white light bursts through the darkness I've been in for what feels like an eternity.

The energy of the room I'm in changes. It's tense, but I feel more at peace than I have the whole time I've been here. My hearing comes flying back to me and suddenly I can hear the beeping of multiple machines.

Something wet presses against my finger and it's the first nonexcruciating feeling I've felt in days. It tingles softly. I feel the bed I'm on dip down and something soft and warm snuggle into my side. All the pain I feel subsides and I sigh, finally able to breathe regularly. With the pain gone I feel myself begin to heal. Something wet runs along my neck and I shiver.

I hear whimpering and I slowly open my eyes to face to noise. Alec. He's here. He's a wolf but it's Alec. He jumps off the bed abruptly and growls at the door, the hair on the back of his neck raising.

"Isaac, you gave us quite a scare." Melissa says opening the door and looking at her clipboard. She doesn't notice Alec at first but when he growls loudly at her she almost falls to the floor.

"What the hell!" She yells, backing out of the room slowly.

"Alec! She's helping me." He backs away slowly, keeping his eyes on Melissa as he sits in front of my bed.

"That's Alec? What the hell is going on!" Melissa exclaims, rubbing the sides of her head. Suddenly the pack comes running down the hall followed by Alec's family.

"Oh god, I thought we lot him!" Scott sighs in relief as he walks past his mom and into the room.

"What happened?" I ask as everyone else slowly files in. I can sense Alec's anxiety rising and he comes closer to me. I reach a handout and slowly pet his soft and big wolf head. He leans into my hand and rests his head on the bed.

"Alison texted us, she said you flatlined. Alec had a panic attack I think, I don't really know what happened but he fell and then all of a sudden he was a wolf and he was running out of the house." Izzy tells me, walking and taking a seat on the bed beside me.

"I'm okay now." I smile at her, scratching behind the wolfs ears as his breathing slows down.

"Do you think I could talk to you alone?" She asks me quietly. Pointless in a room full of people with advanced hearing but I nod at her.

"Could you guys give me and Izzy and minute?" Everyone in the room looks concerned but exits the room hastily. Izzy and I have never been extremely close, but she's always been kind and supportive of my relationship with Alec. Suddenly she bursts into tears. Alec walks around the room and places his big wolf head on her lap in an effort to comfort her.

"Are you okay?"

"Alec has been in such bad shape. You almost died. My family is falling apart and I don't know how to fix it."

"How long have I been out? How is Alec?"

"Two weeks I think, I'm not sure I've been focussed on Alec mostly. He stopped eating, he never got out of bed, he just cried and cried and I didn't know how to help him." She chokes over her words as she cries into her hands. I look at Alec, his white eyes are pained.

"Let Alec come back," I tell the wolf sitting beside my bed. He snarls at me and shakes his head.

"Please, I need to see him." The wolf takes a step back from Izzy who has been able to stop crying. The shift began slowly, but Alecs cries soon filled the room. He lays naked on the hospital floor, gasping as he tries to relieve the pain of shifting. His white eyes meet mine as he slowly gets to his feet. His eyes are hollow like his cheeks, I can see his ribs softly poking out of his pale marble-like skin. Free of runes, I can see that his muscles have depleted. Izzy hands him a bed sheet to cover up as he stares at me. He keeps his distance, unlike when he was a wolf.

"Wheres Jace?" Alec asks Izzy. I feel my anger flare and I glare at my hands. Stupid Jace. It's always Jace.

"He's outside." He looks longingly at the door. "Go see him," I tell him. He nods, wrapping the sheet tighter around his now frail body. Izzy burst into tears again when he closes the door behind him.

"I'm so sorry Isaac. I dont know what to do." Izzy tells me.

I feel numb. I'm lost without him. The boy who in a short time had become my entire world. The boy who held me and made me breakfast and took my breath away. The boy who held my hand and made me feel whole. My anchor, my love, my boy.

My boy was gone.

I felt like I was falling apart. I wanted to punch something. I needed to feel something other than the ache in my chest. I knew exactly where to go.

"I have to go." I tell Izzy before rushing out of the hospital room and past everyone waiting outside. I pause at Jace holding Alec in a tight embrace before forcing myself to look away and focus on my plan.

My heart was breaking, I felt strings in my souls snapping the farther I ran from Alec.

I stood in front of the twins, egging them on. They're stronger than me. They will easily take me down.

"Goodbye my love." I whisper to myself before charging at the two of them.