1.2

Isaac

Alec said that I was the most important person in the world to him and it made my heart smile. That was more than an I love you. He kissed me and everything felt right. I kissed his neck and held onto his hips like my life depended on it, and it felt like it did. He was pulling my hair and whispering in my ear.

Scott is calling me from down the hall. I sigh and try to look around the corner to see him but before I can get a glimpse Alec pulls me back. His hands hold onto either side of my face and he pulls me into another kiss.

"Say you want me." He whispers against my lips.

"I want you Alec. I need you." I whisper to him.

Scott starts to yell now. Screaming for me to help him.

"Stay with me Isaac. You said you loved me. Look at me." Alec calls to me.

"What about Scott?" I ask pulling away from him more.

"You said you loved me Isaac prove it. Rip Scott's throat out. Kill him." Alec says pushing me away from him.

"I can't to that. He's my Alpha. I protect him." I try to tell Alec.

"I'm yours Isaac. He's going to kill me. Protect me Isaac. Kill him before he kills me." The thought of anyone hurting Alec sends me into a blinding rage and I run around the corner to see Scott. He's holding Alec by the throat blood dripping down his claws.

"Isaac. I'm going to kill him and there's nothing you can do about it." Scott smirks at me with red eyes. I run towards him with everything I have. I won't let anyone hurt Alec. Scott tears through Alec's throat and he slumps to the floor.

The pain I feel is unbearable but I keep running towards them. My teeth are ripping through Scott's throat and his heart stops before I can even register what's happening.

Alec's eyes are glossed over and his hand is limp. I pull him into my lap and try to stop the bleeding.

"It's going to be okay Alec. I promise. I'll make sure that you're okay. Please be okay baby." I whisper as I rock him in my arms and hold my hand against his throat. I'm sobbing and I can't catch my breath. My tears drop down onto Alec's face and I go to wipe them away. When my fingers caress his cheek his freezing cold.

"It's okay Alec I'll keep you warm. I'll take away your pain. You're going to be okay." I tell him.

"Help!" My voice cracks and echos throughout the basement. "Somebody please help. He's dying!"

"Isaac." A voice echos through the basement calling me.

"Isaac stop." I look around frantically trying to find where the voice is coming from.

"Help me! Please help!" I scream back.