1.6

Isaac

"I didn't take Alec as being the PDA type." Alison says coming to stand beside me.

"He's been very affectionate lately." I tell her and I watch Alec coming back with two drinks for us. He floats easily through the crowd somehow avoiding touching anyone. The entities have vanished for now, he's seems like himself, the person he was before I changed him.

"He been all over you all night." She says cynically.

"What do you want Alison." I ask trying to get her out of there before Alec comes back.

"Nothing, just thought you should know you have lots of eyes on you." She says and walks off. I look around the room and catch the eyes of people from school. They didn't have a problem with gay people, because everyone loved Danny obviously, I think they just had a problem with me. I had never come out, there was no need because until I met Alec I had never thought of men in that way. And now it's only Alec so I guess they'll figure it out.

His face is stone cold as he approaches me. His face in public is beautiful but it's not the happy Alec face I'm used to. It's hard to get used to. He hands me a drink and finishes his in one go.

"I didn't know you drank so adamantly." I yell to him over the loud music. He smiles and leans closer so he can talk in my ear.

"I'm an old man remember. I've  grown intolerant to most alcohol." I smile at him and slip my drip slowly, observing everyone around us.

"Whats wrong?" I ask Alec after a few moments of silence. His eyes are closed and he looks like he's concentrating.

"I'm frustrated." He says with his eyes still closed.

"Sexually?" I ask smirking when his eyes snap open.

"No, just thinking about lots. But if you're sexually frustrated I'm more than happy to help out." He teases. My smirk drops and I can feel a blush creep up my neck.

He laughs and snakes his hand around my back. "There's just a lot of people around, I'm getting a little antsy."

"Alison said that people were watching." I tell him and try to contain my blush. He looks deep in thought for a second before pulling me over to the painting station.

"Do you want to talk about Alison and worry about what other people think or do you wanna paint my body?" Alec says flirtatiously and holds a paintbrush out to me.

"I wanna paint your body." I say swallowing hard and trying to keep myself from blushing when he pulls his shirt over his head and steps closer to me.

"You don't look to bad for a grandpa." I say under my breath. He laughs and hands me more colours to paint him with.

"Will you stop with the grandpa thing, I'm barely middle aged, barely an adult." He flinches slightly at the cold paint but stays still as I draw elegant designs across his chest.

"You brought it up but fine. Older than me man." I smile and bite my lip as I concentrate. I finish quickly and look up to see him watching me. I hand him the paintbrush and he takes is skeptically.

"I'm not an artist Isaac." He says looking at the brush like he doesn't know what to do.

"Draw lines. Pretend it's your stele." He nods and starts to paint my face. After he finishes he turns my head so he can paint my neck.

"What's on my neck?" I ask trying to imagine what it looks like but unable to picture anything but swirling lines.

"It's a rune. It means fearless. Don't worry about what other people think of you just do what makes you happy." He whispers and he's so close I can feel his hot breath against my neck. I close my eyes and nod to him. He takes my hand and brings me out to the dance floor. He brings my arms to rest on his shoulders and he uses his hands on my hips to get me to sway to the beat of the music with him.