1.0

It's officially pride month!!! I'm so happy and proud to be apart of the lgbtqa+ and I'm so happy that I'm able to express myself. I hope you guys enjoy and please vote and let me know what you thought in the comments!

Enjoy the gays.

Isaac

My love may seem harsh but it comes from the deepest part of me which only cares about Alec's happiness. My concern is how many chances do I have. How many times will he be willing to coax me out of my hallucinations and nightmares before he leaves me?

"Morning, how you feeling today?" Alec says lifting his head off my chest. I carried him to bed after he had drifted off last night and he had snuggled tightly into my body.

"Better." I tell him running my hand up and down his back. He begins to stretch slowly and then slides out of bed and heads to the bathroom. Once he's out of sight my hands itch to touch him again and that feeling I had last night comes over me. I jump to my feet and pull open the door to the bathroom to see Alec brushing his teeth. He looks at me and smiles as I walk to him and wrap my arms around him.

"I was gone for two seconds." He says laughing after he's rinsed his mouth. He turns in my arms and kisses my forehead as his arms wrap around me.

"I couldn't help it. I was moving before I knew what was happening." I say leaning my head against his chest.

"Is it because of a normal wolf thing or is it because of this mate thing?"

"I think it's a mate thing. Mate is a weird word I don't like it, it makes me feel English." Alec's chest rumbles as he laughs and I look up and smile at him.

"What would you like to call it then?" He smiles back at me.

"I don't know. I like bond. It's a bond thing. It makes me feel like a spy." His hand comes up to caress my cheek and his smile grows. The special Alec smile that only I seem to see.

"It makes me so happy to see you smiling and making jokes."

"I'm serious. I'm bonded to you. We have a very strong bond. It makes sense to call it a bond."

"If we have such a strong bond, what is my favorite colour?" He asks smirking.

"Uh... blue?" I guess.

"It's red but good try." He laughs slipping out of my arms and heading out of the bathroom.

"Go on a date with me?" I ask him leaning against the door to the bathroom as I watch him pull his black T-shirt over his head. The runes all over his body stretch and move with him and they're beautiful.

"Like dinner?" He asks turning around to face me.

"Maybe. If that's what you want." He contemplates it for a minute before nodding his head.

"Since we have this 'bond' we should probably get to know each other better." I nod in agreement with him and follow him as he heads out of the bedroom into the kitchen.

"Would you like some pancakes?" Alec asks me as he crosses the kitchen.

"Is that all that you can make?" I ask taking a seat at the island.

"I will have you know I am an excellent cook. The most renowned in the institute." He says grabbing what he needs to make pancakes. They're the best pancakes I've ever had. I could have them everyday and I would never get tired of them.

"The institute is where you all lived right? I think I remember Derek talking about something like that." He nods cracking an egg in a bowl full of other ingredients as Izzy walks slowly out of the guest bedroom.