0.6

Isaac

I was back at the veterinarians place. There was a tub of ice waiting for me to get onto it. Deaton talked about the chance of my death but I honestly didn't mind anymore. There was nothing to really live for, he was gone. Everyone was gone. I stepped in easily and when my heart began to slow down I saw him. He was as beautiful as he was the first time I saw him. My angel.

I was in the hotel from the track and field trip. Alec was with me, he kept whispering to me. Telling me I should just end it, so that I could be with him. The freezer door closed on me and the more I screamed the farther Alec went away from me so I stopped. He came closer and gently caressed my cheek. He told me to just hold my breath, then I could see him forever. He would come back if I just held my breath.

I bolted awake gasping for breath. My hand reached out for Alec but he wasn't there. My panic increased and I screamed as loud as I could in my state. The blonde boy bolted into the room and my panic was over taken by anger. I jumped out of the bed and pinned him against the wall.

"What the hell man!" He yells and tries to break free from my hold, he wasn't prepared for how strong I get when angry. The others came out and braced themselves for what could happen. Alec wasn't with them. He left me again.

I released Jace and staggered back into Alec's room. I felt my anxiety rising as I feel tot he floor and brought my knees up to my chest. They began walking towards me, closing in on me. I was back in the basement. He was closing the door on the freezer. Everything went black.

"No. Please, I'll be good. Let me out. Let me out!" My voice cracked as I pounded against the hard metal box keeping me trapped.

"Isaac. Im here." My vision slowly started to return and it wasn't as dark as it used to be.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry please let me out." I rock hold my knees as tightly to my chest as I can and begin to cry.

"Isaac. It's Alec. You're not trapped, you're in my room with me. You're safe. Open your eyes for me."

"Alec." I whisper as tears slowly flow down my cheeks. My eyes slowly open and I see him crouched a few feet away from me. I can see the pain in his eyes and this causes another wave of sobs.

"I'm sorry." I try to catch my breath but I can't and it feels like I'm hyperventilating.

"Isaac can I touch you?" he asks and I can't form any words so I nod my head. He comes and sits behind me, his fingers run through my hair and I can feel his breath against the back of my neck.

"Isaac I need you to breathe with me okay? Breath in, breathe out. With me Isaac." I feel his chest expand against my back and try to follow the rhythm of his breathing. Its hard at first but he sits with me for what seems like hours and waits until my breathing matches the slow pace of his. He sits with me even after my breathing slows and combs his fingers through my hair. My eyes begin to droop and I lean against his chest, focusing on the way his chest rises and falls.

"Can you stand up now Isaac. I'll make you some breakfast." I nod and he helps me stand. He holds onto my waist and stabilizes me as he leads us out of his room. All of them are sitting on the couch watching TV and their heads turn as Alec helps me sit at the island but they don't say a word.

"Do you want pancakes or eggs?" I don't have it in me to answer so I just put my head down on the counter and close my eyes again. His hand gently rubs my back for a few minutes.

"I'll make you pancakes." He says softly as his hand leaves my back. He walks around the kitchen like an expert and I watch him the whole time to make sure he doesn't disappear again. My eyes catch another picture on the counter and it's Isabelle and Alec and their mother but no younger brother.

"Where's Max?" Alec drops the spoon he was holding and I hear something drop in the other room.

"He died. He was a warrior." Alec says with his back to me bracing himself on the counter. A pit of guilt made its way into my stomach and I get up quickly to wrap my arms around Alec's back. Derek had told me how much Max had meant to Alec and Isabelle. He takes my hand as I lean my head against his back and try to take some of the pain away from him.

"Its okay Isaac. Im not in pain. Go sit down, they're almost done." he turns me around back to the island and smiles gently at me. He flips a few more pancakes before serving me a plate with about 5 then calling the rest of them to come in. I can tell Isabelle's been crying and a fresh wave of guilt comes back. I know what it's like to loose a brother.

"Isaac." My eyes snap away from her and up to Alec. "It's okay to ask questions Isaac, you don't have to feel bad you didn't know."

"I lost my brother. I'm sorry for your loss." I say looking at Isabelle. She smiles softly at me and comes over to side hug me.

"I'm sorry for yours too." I smile back at her and then look up to see Alec lost deep in thought. He lied to me, he is in pain, I just can't take it away. Nothing can.

"I'm starved." Simon says obnoxiously and grabs a stack of pancakes. My phone rings from the other room and I jump up to get it brushing past an angry Jace.

"Hello?" I ask before looking at who it is.

"Where are you? You were supposed to meet us like 10 minuets ago!" Stiles yells into the phone.

"Oh to try and keep a guy from killing a coyote who is actually his daughter, who we don't know how to change from a coyote back to his daughter?"

"And again with the not helping. Just get here." I laugh softly when he hangs up the phone. I go to Alec's closet and grab a black t-shirt and throw on my jeans from yesterday.

"Where you going?" Alec asks as I walk out of his room.

"I have to go help Scott." I say as I slide on my shoes.

"You didn't eat." He looks at me suspiciously. I walk into the kitchen grab two pancakes, kiss him on the cheek, and head towards the door again.

"Bye!" I yell as I close the door. Ethan's standing at the end of the hallway heading this direction. I growl at him and flash my eyes. He won't come close to Alec. The door opens and Alec walks towards me grabbing my face.

"Don't leave like that." He says and places his lips onto mine. My hands tangle into his hair and pull him closer to me, pressing as much of myself against him that I can. He pulls away and smiles at me before looking behind me and seeing Ethan.

"Hey." Ethan says nonchalantly as if he hasn't tried to kill me more than once. I growl again and Alec's hand comes up to cover my mouth. I snap my teeth at him and accidentally puncture a small nick into his hand but he doesn't even flinch.

"Hey what are you doing here?" He says then looks at me and does his disapproving glare.

"I came to talk to you actually." He says coming to stand beside me. I move Alec's hand and bare my teeth to Ethan. Im stronger than him now. I have a pack.

"You know where I live?" Alec asks and glares at me again.

"I know where Isaac has been staying recently, I thought you might be here." My phone starts to ring and I see Stiles name pop up again.

"I have to go. He's mine Ethan, if you try anything I'll rip the flesh off your face and eat it." I smile sweetly at him before turning and placing a long kiss on Alec's lips.

"Bye now Allypoo." I whisper against his lips and smirk at Ethan as I brush past him.

"You coming back tonight?" I hear Alec call after me.

"What ever happens, happens." I smirk at him as the elevator doors close between us.