0.4

Isaac.

I wake up sweating. The hoodie I'm wearing is a lot thicker than I had originally anticipated. I look around slowly, remembering where I am. Alec is beneath me, sleeping soundly. He's snoring slightly but his face is completely relaxed. I didn't know Alec could relax. Yesterday comes back to me and I smile thinking of the way Alec's lips felt softly placed against mine. There was something here, between us. It was more than a high school crush. Maybe that's why Scott is still in love with Allison even though she tried to kill him. He feels the same way about her that I feel about Alec.

Slowly I crawl from the bed and head into the kitchen. I see the picture of Alec's family again and can't help be amazed at their genes. All of them are stunningly beautiful.

I look at the clock on the stove and see I'm about to be late for school. Quickly I write Alec a note that I'm stealing his bike for the day and run out the door. I was afraid of the bike before, but now I know that even if I fall off, I'll heal.

The bell rings just as I pull into the school parking lot. I rush to class as quickly as I can and before I know it its lunch and I'm outside with Alison, Lydia, Scott, and Stiles. They begin talking about the symptoms that Alison, Scott and Stiles have been experiencing since they basically died and came back to life.

"Can you at least try to be helpful?" Stiles glares at me across the table.

"For half my childhood I was locked in a freezer so being helpful is kind of a new thing for me." I say mockingly.

"Oh we're still milking that." Stiles scoffs.

"Yeah we're still milking it."

"What in holy hell is that?" Lydia asks staring off towards the parking lot breaking up Stiles and I's fight.

"Thats the guy Isaac was with yesterday." Alison speaks up and my eyes snap up to meet furious blue ones.

"Lahey." He says sternly once he reaches the table. The girls and even Stiles are admiring his amazing face and body. I feel jealous for the first time ever. They shouldn't look at him the way I do.

"You look like you had a good sleep last night." I say confidently and stand up from the table.

"Do you have something to say to me?" He asks crossing his arms behind his back the way he does when he's serious.

"I don't think I know what you're talking about."

"Well for starters, you're still wearing my clothes. You stole my bike. You slept in my bed and disappeared in the morning. And then you write me a note. As if this excuses your behavior." I ignore the way everyone eyes are on us and lean in close to his ear.

"I think you just missed me and don't lie you like when I wear your clothes."

"We need to go talk to Derek." He glares at me and grabs my arm roughly. I break out of his hold quickly and swing my arm over his shoulders.

"Okay Allypoo." He glares at me but leaves my arm where it is.

"Where are you going?" Scott calls.

"To get our freak on." I yell back earning a jab in the stomach from Alec. I just smile at him as I lead him to his bike.