1.3

double update because the last one was short and i haven't updated in a while :)

Scott

I heard it before I saw it. Running towards a scream that had echoed through the basement and was probably heard by even human ears. Rounding the corner I find Ethan and Aiden ready to take down Isaac.

"What happened. What's going on?" I ask coming between them.

"Tell your Beta to control himself." Aiden growls at me.

"Scott. He hurt Alec." Ethan says softer and points to the body slumped behind Isaac.

"Isaac what did you do?" I ask turning towards him.

Isaac just growls at me and crouches down protectively over Alec's body. His eyes are yellow but they're different somehow. Like he isn't completely there. I take a step towards him and he growls more feral than I've ever heard.

"If we don't get to Alec soon he will die." Ethan says from behind me.

"How do we get him move? We can take him but he might hurt Alec more." Aiden tells us. A male voice calls out to Alec from down the hall and causes Isaac to tense up. Four people come rushing down the hall, a blonde boy leading them.

"Where is he?" He demands angrily. Isaac head snaps up and his eyes meet the boys. Isaac smirks and runs his tongue along his fangs like he's going to go for the boys neck too.

A small whine comes from Alec and Isaacs head snaps back to him. His hand comes up and gently caresses his face. Isaac picks Alec up and carries him gently in his arms towards the stairs.

"Where are you taking him? What did you do to him downworlder!" The blonde one yells.

"Isaac where are you taking my brother?" The brunette girl asks.

"I made him better." Isaac responds maliciously.

"What do we do Scott?" Ethan asks me while watching Isaac carry Alec out of the basement.

"I- I don't know." I tell Ethan.

"I'm going to kill him and get my parabati back." The blonde one yells and takes after Isaac.

"Jace wait! Let's just follow him." The red head says and brings out a stick. She draws on the three of them and they disappear. The fourth one, a tall brunette boy disappears in a rush.

"What was that?" I ask looking at the place where they once were. 

"Shadowhunters." Ethan growls. "Common we have to follow them." He says taking after Isaac.

We follow Isaac for a few miles through the woods before we enter a clearing. The nematon is in the middle and Isaac places Alec's body in the middle of the stump. Isaac began walking around the stump, watching Alec like he was waiting for something.

Suddenly Alec's body bursts into a sitting position. It's like he's a puppet on a string. Isaac smiles at him and steps into the nematon. Alec flips onto his hands and knees and screams louder than Lydia.

Isaac places his hand on Alec's head and brushes his hair out of his eyes. Alec screams again and his body twists and pops out of place.

"What's happening?" I ask quietly.

"He's changing I think." Ethan whispers to me.

"Guys look. With your eyes." I flash my eyes and standing over Alec is what looks like an Angel. It's a white light the isn't completely there. Standing behind the angel I can see the outlines of the people who disappeared. They're watching in confusion as well, as if they're frozen.