0.8

Isaac

We headed up the elevator and I could tell Alec was getting more anxious the closer we got to his apartment. I slipped my hand into his and smiled softly at him. He opened the door and Izzy and Clary were sitting at the island and Simon was watching TV.

"Where is he?" Alec asks his sister.

"He's in your room." She answers not looking up from her conversation with Clary.

Alec's hand falls from mine and he heads to his room closing the door behind him. I can hear their muffled voices and try to get a clearer sound of their conversation before Izzy snaps her fingers at me.

"Leave it. Come talk with us we need to get to know you." She says leaving no room for opposition. I lean across the island from the two girls and smirk.

"What do you want to know?"

"Whats your favorite colour?" Clary asks first.

"Lame. It's blue."

"Did you sleep with my brother?" Izzy asks.

"Slept with him yes. Had sex with him unfortunately not. All you guys crashing at his place has kind of made it hard to get our freak on." I smile and lean farther across the counter.

"Uhm alright moving on. Who's your best friend?" Clary glares at Izzy and changes the topic.

"I don't have any friends." I say monotonously. I hear Simon laugh from the couch and growl at him. He turns his head to smile at me showing me his fangs.

"New game. Who would win in a fight, vampire or werewolf?" I say and head towards him. Simon gets to his feet and stands in front of me coming to my chin.

"Lets have a good old fashioned arm wrestle then wolf boy."

"You're on bloodsucker." I say smiling and heading back to the island and placing mg elbow on the table. Simon grasps my hand and we look to the disapproving girls to tell them when to start.

"You're both idiots. Go." Clary says and waves her hand for us to start. Im taken by surprise at the vampires strength and Simon pushes my hand hand down toward the counter.

"He's not good enough for you Alec." I hear Jaces voice and I know Simon heard it too by the way he stops pushing as hard.

"Are you going easy on me Simon?" I ask and use my strength to push against Simons hand.

"He will never be enough for you." Jace's voice rings out in my head.

"He's not worth it. He is worthless Alec and you know it. You don't care about him do you?" At this point I can't tell if he's really saying those things or if it's in my head.

"Alec doesn't care about you Isaac." this voice is talking directly to me now.

"No stop. Don't say that. It's not true." I squeeze Simons hand to try and anchor himself to reality.

"Isaac?" Izzy questions.

"You have no friends Isaac. You don't even have a pack. Scott hates you. Alison hates you. Jace certainly hates you. Do you know who hates you the most Isaac?" The voice gets louder and louder inside my head.

"No no no." Simon releases my hand and brings back his hand to punch me. My hand reaches to his neck before he can hit me I pin him against the counter growling down at him.

"Alec. It's Alec. He hates you. You are a burden on everyone you've ever met Isaac. Alec is going to choose Jace over you and he's going to leave you."