Stay Here and Roast Marshmallows

A cold hand touched my shoulder, causing me to jump. I saw Bo standing there, the glare from the sun reflecting off of his wire frame glasses, hitting my eyes. "Your mom told me to come get you. We're leaving in about an hour." He said. I groaned, grabbing the pillow out from under my head and covering my face with it. "No, no, no, no. Don't. Stop it." He pulled the pillow off of my face, dropping it on the floor. I flopped over on to my stomach, pulling my blanket up over my shoulders. He pulled it down, and sat on the bed so I couldn't pull it up again. 

"Bo..." I said, turning my head, and seeing him with a wide smile on his face. "What?"

"Oh..." He said, looking away. "Nothing..." He leaned down over the bed and picked up the pillow. He lifted it over his head and hit my in the head with it. I let out a small squeal and sat up, grabbing one of my decorative pillows that somehow managed to stay on, and swung it back at him. I blocked myself with it, as he held the pillow back. "Are you going to get ready?" 

I nodded, setting down the pillow.

"Okay. Good." He set mine back down where it was, brushing off the top side of it. I giggled. "What?" 

"Oh, nothing.." I  said, as i grabbed the pillow and hit him with it one more time. I got up ad jumped off my bed and ran over to my dresser. He spun around, but fell off the bed onto the pillows that had been lost the night before. We were both laughing uncontrollably as he sat up, leanin his head back and resting it on my bed. He adjusted his glasses as he got back onto his feet. 

"Yo-" He laughed. "Your mom said that breakfast will be ready in a few minutes so, be ready." He closed my door and I immediately turned to my dresser. What to wear... I grabbed a pair of jean shorts, an Aladdin shirt, and mis-matched socks, as usual. I brushed my hair and made my way down the stairs. The smell of bacon hit my nostrils, causing me to go down them even faster. 

"Hey sweetie." My mom said, as I made my way to my seat. The plates were set out and rready. Eggs, bacon, sausage, and orange juice. Everyone was already at their spot. I sat down and let out a loud yawn. "Someone isn't awake." My mom said, causing everyone to look at me. 

"Nope." I said back. "But I am hungry." 

"Amen." Bo said, with a mouthful of bacon. 

-Time Skip-

We got everything packed up in the car and started  our departure. Even though the drive wasn't going to last long, I decided I needed some well-deserved sleep. 

I woke up with my head on Bo's shoulder. I lifted it up quickly. "I'm sorry." I said. 

He looked over quickly, and said. "It's fine. I fell asleep too." 

"Did I drool?" I asked. 

"Yeah." Bo said, smiling. "Tons. I had to get a towel." I laughed and shook my head. 

We pulled into the campsite, and payed our toll. I got out of the car first, the warm breeze hitting me in the face. The scent of Pine and campfire hit me, taking me back to the first time I'd experienced it. We un packed our chairs and things, but we didn't have to do much, as we were in a camper. 

"Bye guys!" I yelled to my parents as Bo and I started our walk around the site, in hopes of finding the place to buy ice.

"Bye. Stay safe. Don't talk to strangers!" She called after us.

"Got it, talk to everyone!" Bo said, taking a weird skip after.

We walked about 5 minutes with no luck and hardly any talking. Bo picked up a stick and started randomly swinging it around. "What are you doing?" I said as he came dangerously close to my face with it.