Sounds Like Applause

The following Monday was going to be quite an interesting experience, since I said I wasn;t going to tell Kaitlyn and Hailey about it. However, I never said I wouldn't tell Chris. 

Upon arriving at school, I saw Chris before walking to where my friends normally sit (even though they switch around sometimes). I caught up to him, and poked his shoulder. "Hello!" I said. 

He looked over at me, and smiled. "Hey." He replied. 

"So, I wanted to thank you." 

"Why?" 

"Well, Bo and I are dating now." 

"Oh, cool!" 

"Yeah. I'm really happy about it. But, if you didn't invite us to hang out, we probably wouldn't have even talked at all. So, thanks." I looked into the library to my right and saw Kaitlyn waving me over. 

"No problem." He said. I held up a 'one second' with my hand, and continued talking to him. 

"Yup... That's all I wanted to say." 

"Okay." He said. 

"Well... My friends are waiting for me." 

"Alright." He said. My friends. 

"Oh, another thing. Please don't say anything to them about it. They're gonna have crap attacks if they find out." 

"Okay. I gotchu." He said, nodding. 

"Okay. I'll talk to you at lunch." 

"Byeeeee." We called to eachother as I turned the other way and made my way back to the library.

I made it to them, and nobody said anything to me for at least five minutes. Finally, sfter being acknowledged, Kaitlyn as the first to greet me with an enthusiastic "Hoi".  I smiled in return. "So... What did you guys do when I left?" 

Had the best day of my life. "Hailey left shortly after, and Bo and I just watched movies for a few hours 'till he had to leave for dinner." 

"Sounds fun. Any, uh... Sexy stuff?" 

"Kaitlyn!" I said. She laughed as a response.

Hailey spun in her seat, nearly falling over. "I heard sexy and now I'm interested." 

"Noooooo." I replied. "Nothing sexy happened." 

"Mmhmm." They both said at the same time. 

I shook my head and slung my backpack over my shoulder. I have to go before I say something...  I stood up and started to make my way out of the library to the hallway leading to my locker. 

"Hey! Kacie! Wait up!" I heard a familiar voice call out from behind me. Kaitlyn and Hailey both came up and walked on either side of me. 

"What's wrong?" Hailey asked, placing her arm on my backpack strap, hitting my pins. I shrugged my shoulder causing her hand to fall off. He pulled it away and held it with her other one. 

"I'm not mad... I'm just trying not to say something... I promised myself that I wouldn't tell you guys because you were going to freak out..." 

"Kacie..." Hailey started again. "We love you. We wouldn't judge you for anything." 

"WITHIN REASON... Don't kill anybody." Kaityn shouted, causing the surrounding people to give us weird looks. 

I smiled. "Okay... But I'm still not going to tell you." 

"Why? Even after I was inspirational?" Hailey whined. 

"Yep... You guys will know when the time comes."