Chapter Thirteen

Savannah's POV

We walked up to the front entrance hand in hand and a huge smile plastered on my face.

"I take it you like it" Nate laughed when he saw my smile and instead of smiling I turned around in front of him, took his face in my hands and kissed him. Every kiss I have with him gets better each time, I know that sounds cheesy but it's true, when we kiss I feel this spark and I will never get tired of it. He slipped his hands around my waist pulling me closer and I feel his tongue glide along my bottom lip but I soon remember we are at a place with little kids and pull away before things got even more heated. Nate kept his one arm around my waist while we waited to get in, soon enough we entered and I felt as if I was gonna die from happiness. I ran to a nearby souvenir store to get a pair of ears with Nate following close behind, I got a pair that looked like minnie mouse and Nate got mickey. After I convinced him to wear them we setted off for the rides, pulling him towards tomorrowland to start off the beginning of the day. By lunch we had finished tomorrowland and went the opposite direction to finish adventureland and were now back at main street eating footlong hot dogs at Casey's Corner.

"This has so far been the best first date ever" Nate said

"This has been my first date ever" I responded

"Really?" Nate seemed surprised and I nodded to confirm

"Oh and the day we made out in your car was my first kiss" I know it probably sounded lame, not getting your first kiss until eighteen but I wouldn't have wanted it with anyone else. Although he was a complete ass when I first came, he is the kindest now and always makes me smile, that's one of the things I love about him. After lunch we headed off to frontier and liberty square. When we were standing in line for it's a small world my hair moved away showing my scar, before I could cover it up Nate had seen it and did the unexpected of kissing it gently and covering it back up knowing that I didn't want it to be seen. He then wrapped his arms around me from behind and whispered "You are beautiful inside and out, these scars show how strong you are, not how weak, sure they are a reminder of what had happened but are also there to show you can get through anything. Only now you aren't alone because you have seven people who absolutely love you" he was talking about his family, Brooke and Mia "And I will always be by your side.... I promise"

"That's a very big promise" I whispered back

"Which makes it even more worth keeping" was his answer and I then realised I was falling in love with Nate.

After going on every ride of my wishes plus buying many souvenirs we had dinner at be our guest and were now standing at the castle awaiting the fireworks. I was looking on my phone at the thousands of photos we had taken and smiled, I almost dropped my phone when the first firework went off and that caused Nate to laugh. He then turned to me and his face went serious making me know that he meant what he was about to say "Savannah, these past couple days have been truly some of the best days of my life and frankly every day I fall for you a little more. With that being said I have a question for you, Savannah White will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes! Oh my god yes!" I jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist, he brought his lips up to mine and not only this time could I feel the fireworks but there in the background they were going to. Nate put me down and wrapped his arms around me giving me the safe feeling I always got. This place truly is the most magical place on earth.