Chapter Thirty Seven

Nathaniel's POV

We've been here for four days and it's been great! I'm in the red group with Ashton and we've done everything from suicides to games against the other teams. I haven't got to see Savannah the last couple days but every night she texts me saying she loves me. Today I got to see her playing a game from the distance and she was doing amazing, she should make it no problem.

"Dude come on we have to start the next drill" Ashton said

"Have you seen Rachel lately?"

"Not at all, I mean we text at night but it's not really enough, you know?"

"Trust me I know"

"Jones are you going or what?!" Coach yelled

Ashton turned around and started the drill with me following soon after. The day went by quick and now it was dinner and I was determined to see Savannah. I pushed through the crowds looking every which way but not finding her anywhere.

"Nate?" there was the voice I had missed these past couple days. I turned around to face Savannah "What are you doing?"

"I was thinking we could have dinner together"

"I'd love that" we walked over to a table where Ashton had already found Rachel and Brooke.

"How's your groups been?" Brooke asked starting conversation

We talked the entire time, the conversation never stopping once. Tonights dinner was pasta and garlic bread with ice cream for dessert.

"Why don't we go back to our dorm?" Savannah asked when we were finished dinner

"Yeah!" Brooke agreed along with the rest of us

We were walking down the hall and I was holding hands with Savannah

"How have you been sleeping?"

"Good, a lot better than I thought I would be"

"That's good but don't get too used to sleeping alone"

"Trust me, I won't"

We walked into her room and the back wall had a bunch of pictures on it, I looked at the one of Savannah and I at grad, my arms were around her waist and my head on her shoulder, we were both making funny faces. There were also pictures of her with my parents and brothers and I smiled at the one of the seven of us.

"We should do this more often" Rachel said resting her head on Ashton's shoulder

"Brayden needs to be with us sometimes, cause I am not fifth wheeling all the time" Brooke said

"Think of how much time we would get to spend together if we all made pro soccer" Savannah beamed along with the other girls

"Well in three days we will know" Ashton said and that made my stomach drop, to think my future will be decided in three days scares the shit out of me and by the looks on everyone else's faces they're too.

Three more days till my future is decided.