Chapter Twenty Six

Savannah's POV

I woke up to Nate's side of the bed cold and listened if there was any noise in the bathroom, there wasn't, I then noticed a note on his pillow.

Good morning princess,

Coach had an early practice and you seemed tired after last nights activities so I decided just to leave you. I left around 6:40 and will be back at about 8:00. Before my game this afternoon Ashton and I would like to take our girls out for breakfast so please be somewhat ready for when I get back and make sure Rachel is up too. Gotta run, I love you princess.

Yours, Nate

P.S. Last night was the best night of my life ;)

I blushed at the end before getting out of bed to go shower. Lauren had helped me pack clothes that didn't consist of track shorts for this trip so it's been a change for me. I put on a plain black tee with light blue jean shorts, beige sandals and necklace and sunglasses. After I was ready I knocked on Rachel's door.

"Coming!" she yelled from the other side. When she opened the door her hair was still damp, she was in a bathrobe and her makeup half done.

"Jesus Rach. How long does it take you to get ready?"

She shrugged her shoulders before walking back into the bathroom "You can hang on my bed" she called, I stepped inside sitting on the bed flipping through the channels, a little while later she came out all ready and sat on the bed next to me.

"Uoh someone had fun last night" she pointed to the hickey on my neck making me turn bright red

"I thought I covered it! And looks who's talking" I pointed to the hickey on her neck

"Fair enough" She laughed "So was Nate as good as your other ones?"

"I wouldn't know" I sighed

"Uh?" she pointed to the hickey

"Oh no we did do it. It's just last night I was a.... Virgin"

"Oh my god! He was your first! That is so cute!" I blushed "Hey don't be embarrassed. Ashton was my first"

"Aww"

"So how was the date?"

"Oh my god it was the sweetest thing ever. We had dinner at the top of the Eiffel Tower where I told him I loved him and he said he loved me too and then we came back to the room to make the night even more memorable"

"Girlies we're back" Ashton said entering the room with Nate trailing behind. Ashton came and wrapped his arms around Rachel and Nate sat on the bed pulling me in between his legs.

"So are you girls ready to go for lunch?" Nate asked

"Yep" I went to hop up from the bed when a twin pair of strong arms pulled me back down

"No wait, I haven't got my kiss yet" I playfully rolled my eyes and quickly kissed Nate before sliding my shoes back on. Nate and Ashton lead us out to a car, Rachel and I both looking suspicious on where it came from "Rental" Nate answered our unsaid question and we nodded. Ashton climbed in the driver seat with Rachel shotgun and Nate and me in the back.

"How was practice?"

"It was practice with Coach Michael, how do you think it went?"

"Wow that good huh?" I joked and he shot me a glare

"Where are we going?" I asked

"A bistro downtown, we heard it was good" I nodded and it was silent for a moment until Nate's phone rang "Hello?"

"Hey man what's up?"

"Oh yeah it's great here"

"Yeah I'll tell him"

"Okay" we pulled up to the bistro "Hey I gotta go but I'll text you later.... Yeah, bye"

We all looked at Nate "That was Jack, he says hi and Ashton he says that when we get back for us to hang"

"Yeah" Ashton nodded "Come on we have a game in a couple hours" we all got out of the car and Nate wrapped an arm around my waist "What would you say if I bought a cheerleader outfit for you to wear to my games?"

"I would say the ball has hit you too hard in the head" I responded making him chuckled

We sat on the patio and a young man came to take our drink order. Louis looked at Rachel a little longer than Ashton was pleased with and pulled her into his side possessively. Rachel playfully rolled her eyes and kissed Ashton "I only have eyes for you" she whispered and I awed breaking their moment, they both glared at me and were about to say something when Louis cut them off by bringing our drinks Ashton, Nate and I ordered and he turned to Rachel

"Et for the beautiful women?" he asked with a thick accent

"Okay listen I'm sick of you hitting on my girlfriend so va te faire foutre" Louis went wide eyed got Rachel's order and scurried away.

"What did you say to him?" Nate asked chuckling

"I told him to fuck off" Ashton said nonchalantly and we all burst out laughing

When our food came it was a different waiter. We sat and ate till about ten then went to a couple shops to buy souvenirs for our friends and families. It was 11:30 when we decided to head back to the hotel so the guys could get ready for their game since they had to be at the bus by twelve.

"Savvy you ready to go?!" I grabbed my phone and met him at the door he took my hand in his and lead me to the bus.

"Go Nate!" I yelled as he went on a breakaway, he shot the ball and soared just above the goalie's hands into the net. We all cheered while he did his signature celebration and the rest of the team jumping on him. Our guys were now up 3-1 with five minutes left of the game. The ref blew the final whistle and we cheered, the boys were going to the finals! Now they would have two days off before the game with the exception of practices so we could go sight seeing.

"You did amazing!" I squealed when Nate jogged over to where I was "But you stink" I backed away from him which only made him pull me into a hug

"I love you" I whispered in his chest

"And I love you, more than anything in this world"

"What do you say we go back to the hotel room and I could show you what else I bought from Victoria's Secret" I whispered and his eyes darken from there we went back to the hotel room where I showed him my new red set. Too bad I didn't stay on long before he ripped it off and we continued our second time together.