Chapter Thirty Four

Nathaniel's POV

*Two months later*

I stood on the football team talking to Ashton and Jack, all in caps and gowns. That's right, today we finally graduate and in two weeks time we will be trying out for the US national team. I finished with the guys before going off and finding Savannah talking to Rachel, I wrapped my arms around her shoulders "We did it princess" I whispered in her ear. She turned around to face me pecking my lips quickly "We did" she beamed. Savannah didn't know that I had a surprise for her, I flew Brooke in since her grad wasn't for a couple days. Brooke was here right now but with Brayden and my parents hiding so she could surprise Savannah after.

"Can all students please come forward, we will be starting the ceremony now" the principal said and we all gathered to the stage where we were put in alphabetical order. Soon names were being called.

"Joshua Andrews"

"Katelyn Brock"

"Sarah Carmichael" I was finally next

"Nathaniel Court" I walked on stage and was given my diploma, I shook hands with the principal and looked into the crowd for my family. I saw my mom cheering with tears streaming down her face beside my dad who looked proud and Brayden and Brooke who were cheering loudly and Austin and Parker and a very large Mia who recently found out she was pregnant with twins. I then looked down to the love of my life who was cheering louder than anyone and the biggest smile plastered on her face. I smiled widely to everyone before exiting the stage.

"Josie Edwards"

"Timothy Frost"

"Kyle Greene"

"Andre Harper"

"Kim Ireland"

"Rachel Jackson" We all stood and clapped as Rachel got her diploma next

"Ashton Jones" once again we all cheered loudly for my best friend

"Samantha Love"

"Jack Myers" I cheered once again for my other best friend

"Taylor Patricks"

"Elena Queen" We cheered for Elena

And finally my girl "Savannah White"

I stood clapping and cheering. She looked and beamed at me and her eyes went over to my parents, I watched her do a double take and realise she noticed Brooke. She then broke out into tears before going quickly down the stairs as the last two kids were called. I hugged Savannah and we all threw our caps in the air and cheered "Congratulations class of 2017" the principal cheered. Brooke and my family came barreling through the crowds before Brooke jumped on Savannah and my mother enveloped me in a hug.

"I am so proud of you sweetie"

"Thanks Ma" from there she let go and my dad hugged me

"Congrats son, I want you to know, your mother and I will support you with whatever you choose"

"Thanks dad"

Brayden jumped on my back.

"I honestly didn't think you could do it"

"Wow thanks for the brotherly support Bray"

"Ah come on the second day of grade nine you were trying to figure out ways to drop out"

"You were what?" My mother rose an eyebrow that basically said I dare you to repeat that

"Do you see what you put me through" I muttered to Brayden and he choked a laugh