Chapter Sixteen

Nathaniel's POV

I was over the moon that Savannah said yes to coming along to Paris. It would give us an entire week to not have to hide, no fear of my parents or brothers walking in on us. It was scary how quickly I was falling for this girl, she was my first girlfriend. Sure I'd been on a couple dates with girls and have sleep with a few too but she was the only one that ever has been special enough to me that I wanted to call mine. Every time we hold hands, kiss, cuddle, hug I feel this bolt of electricity and I never want it to stop. After breakfast Savannah went to go get dressed and told me that she would meet me in my room after so we could spend more time together before Brooke got up. Apparently we shouldn't be expecting her till noon. Soon enough Savannah knocked on my door before walking in in a pair of nike shorts and muscle shirt that had the sleeve holes cut down long so you could see her bra. She plopped herself down on my bed next to me and draped one leg over mine, wrapping her arms around my chest.

"I could stay here forever" she mumbled "and ever and ever"

We lied in peace, content with just being together. I lazily rubbed her back with one hand while she drew small circles on my chest. There was a knock at my door and we both jumped up quickly and Brayden walked in "Oh good I thought I would find the both of you together" he smirked

"What do you want?" I asked impatiently

"I wanna ask Brooke on a date" he responded and Savannah squealed "Do you think tonight would be okay? Or is that too soon?" Savannah shook her head

"Tonight is perfect"

"Savannah!" we heard Brooke call from the other room

"Gotta run" She rushed out of my room to her best friend

"So you finally got over Jessie?" I asked

He nodded "She was my first... And it hurt like hell when she cheated on me but it's time. Besides Brooke is different, she's everything Jessie wasn't"

"I'm happy for you man" I patted his back "And not that my opinion matters but I like Brooke a lot more then Jessie"

"You never did like Jessie" he agreed "Well I should probably go talk to Brooke" he got up and left going to Savannah's room. When he left there was a knock at the door

"Austin! Can you get that?!" I yelled

"Busy!" he yelled back

I groaned pushing myself up off my bed going down to answer the door and the person knocked again "Okay I'm coming!" getting annoyed. When I answered an old fling of mine, Ashley was standing there twirling her long blonde hair around her finger and I mentally groaned.

"What do you want Ashley?"

"I want you back" Before I could say anything she launched herself at me and went to kiss me, I quickly turned my head but she still caught the corner of my mouth

"Nate?" I turned to see Savannah standing there with tears in her eyes

"Savannah it's not what it looks like" I called to her to she had already taken off upstairs

"You need to leave" I said to Ashley

"But I love you"

I grew angry "You need to leave now! I have never loved you!-" I was cut off by her slapping me

"This isn't over" she hissed

I ran up to Savannah's room and could here her sobs through the door making my heart clench. I knocked softly on the door and Brooke answered.

"What?" She snapped

"I need to talk to her please"

"Nate maybe you should leave her"

"Please" I begged

"Just give her a little time. She kinda just saw you kissing your ex"

"That's not the entire story please"

"Nate p-please. I d-don't wanna t-talk" Savannah said

Great I really fucked up this time. I nodded my head to Brooke not wanting to cause Savannah anymore pain and left to my room. Brayden and Brooke soon left for their date leaving only Savannah, Austin and I at home. The house was quiet the rest of the day. My parents soon came home with pizza for dinner and Savannah wouldn't even look at me. Brooke and Brayden were still out when it was time to go to bed, soon Savannah was screaming in her sleep and I knew Brooke wasn't back yet so I rushed to her room. She may be mad at me but I still care about her. I quietly walked in her room and slipped beside her in bed pulling her in my arms rubbing light circles on her back. "Savannah it's okay princess, I'm here" her cries soon turned into whimpers and she snuggled in close to me, soon we were both fast asleep.

"Ahhh" Savannah screamed making me wake with a jump "What the hell are you doing in my bed Nate?! Didn't your slut give you enough yesterday?!"

"Savannah it wasn't what it looked like please"

"Can you please just leave. I don't want to see you" she said softly and I gave up, I nodded and left her room almost tripping on Brooke on the way out who apparently slept on the floor. I went to my room changing into track shorts and t shirt, I grabbed my cleats and went out to the backyard. Since I was little kicking a soccer ball calmed me so here I was bashing the soccer ball every which way for at least an hour now.

"You said it wasn't what it looked like?" A voice said from behind me, I looked and saw Savannah in a baggy t shirt and flannel pajama bottoms. Getting distracted I forgot about the ball I kicked at the wall and it ricocheted and hit me hard in the back off the head

"Oh my god are you okay?" Savannah rushed to my side but couldn't contain her giggles

"You're loving this aren't you" I glared at her and she smiled widely and nodded

"Who is she" she asked after a moment of silence

"Her name is Ashley, about seven months ago she was a multiple night stand" I saw her gulp "To me she never meant anything, I was a no strings attached person. Savannah you are my first real girlfriend I have ever had. You have been the only one special enough to me to make mine"

"But-t she k-kiss you"

"She caught the corner of my mouth when I went to pull away" I lightly grabbed her chin so she would look at me "I will never cheat on you, I promise"

"I'm sorry" she wrapped her arms around my waist and my shirt started to get wet with her tears

"No I am" I held her against me tighter "Are we okay now?" I asked and she nodded. I smiled pulling her away slightly before smashing my lips to hers.