Bayverse-Hot Rod x Femme Reader. Part 1

Okay, before I start, I just now got done watching The Last knight, and I am still in love with Hot Rod. His voice was a bit disappointing, but it grew on me. But I did make it to where there was no spoilers. Now, on to the story.
ALSO!!! I have never read the MTMTE COMICS! But I plan too, when I get enough money to buy them. And also I'm just doing the personality of 1986 Hot Rod by the movie. I haven't watched season 3 yet. And Bay's version of Hot Rod is,...difficult. So yeah. There's. That. NOW, carry one. Lmao

Intro-
You are a female autobot that is hiding out in a small, abandoned town. Ever since the military said they were hunting down transformers you were terrified. Your only socialization was the contact from tiny rodents. Your life was filled with boredom and the fear from the possibility of the Decepticons finding you out. Whenever a vehicle would drive or fly by your hiding you spot you would transform into you alt mode and hide in a shed. Probably not the best plan, but it worked. Not until, a black and orange Lamborghini stopped by, and changed your life.
You were doing your usual rounds around the town. Walking alongside the perimeter, occasionally seeing deceased Decepticons in some rubble. It was such a hell hole, you just wished you can be back with the gang again.
You climbed up a pile of bricks and metal. It took a couple of minutes, but you were now standing on the huge pile of rubbish. A familiar beeping noise went off. "shit. A signal" You immediately tried to signal the Autobots for a rescue.
It was about 5 minutes of silence, until there was a faint a voice. "Shut off this signal now! I'm coming to get you." The transmission was shut off. The situation weirded you out because it was an unfamiliar voice. It was a 50/50 chance that it was an autobot or the enemy. Which didn't make you feel comfortable at all.
After a few minutes you could hear a vehicle coming coming closer to the town. Soon enough you saw a black and orange Lamborghini slowly drove into the town. You were hiding behind a building, and observing him. He had bright blue optics, orange face plates, and his doors were on the back of him. He reminded you of a Bumblebee. The mech transformed, and started to walk around.
The mech spoke out. "It's okay, I'm an Autobot. I tracked your signal." You figured he was telling the truth, so you came out from hiding. You stopped in front of him "Woah, Hey there pretty lady~" He looked at you for a few seconds. "Wow. What's a gorgeous femme like you doing out here. Especially without a mech like me" he added on a whistle at the end. You crossed your arms. 'Oh, so he's that type of mech, great.' You thought.
"Anyways. I assume you're y/n, I did a quick voice scan and saw that you are, indeed an Autobot, and that you are also friends with Bumblebee." The mech climbed a small house and sat on its roof. "You can call me, Hot Rod" You were about to ask question until Hot Rod interrupted you. "How long have you been using your signal?" You looked at the concrete. "Um, about five minutes or so." Hot Rod instantly got off the roof. "Shit! We need to go. Now! Just follow me" He transformed, and you did the same.

On the Highway-
"Why are we in such a hurry?" You asked. "The TRF may have tracked your signal. Especially with that length. So, be ready to fight if we see them" "Oh. Okay" you stayed quiet for a bit. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I was just scared that I would end up like Ratchet, and many others." Hot Rod Slowed down. "No, it's okay. It's okay to be scared,..But hey, you're with me now, so you'll be safe." And at that moment a huge boom noise went off, alongside with a dirt and random debris being flung up in the air. "Shit, they're here. You ready for this y/n?" "Yeah". Both you and Hot Rod transformed.

Hot Rod's Base-
After a brisk fight with the TRF you and Hot Rod managed to escape and head back to his base.
"Hey y/n, can I check if they put a tracker onto you?" You turned around. "Sure".
*5 minutes later*
"Was I pinned?" "No, in all honesty, I just asked because I want to take a look at your figure" he laughed. "That's not funny. Where did you come from anyways? Never saw you around until now." After that, Hot Rod told you a long story about his history and why he's not hanging around the Autobots. "Oooh ok,..so after all of that, you became a pervert?" He stopped dead in his tracks "What?! No! Of course not" "mhmm suuure" You ended up walking past him to check out his base.
His base wasn't much different from yours, except that it had more of home feeling. Probably because it was a stylish mech that fixed up the place. It also reminded you of Cybertron, and a certain mech you were once with.
You were snooping around his junk until you saw a buffing tool. "Hey Hot Rod! Can I use this? I kind of like to keep myself clean, especially after a fight."
Hot Rod looked in your direction. "Sure. Should I help you with that?" You thought about it for a second. "Sure"
Hot Rod began to buff your metal platings. It felt satisfying. Especially if a different bot is doing the buffering.
The sound of the tool turned off. "Well, you're all buffed out. And you look astonishing" you laughed "pfft, shut your trap Hot Rod".
You were sitting across from Hot Rod when the conversation of fighting came up. "Hot Rod, you think you can train with me sometime. Like, tomorrow? Because Primus knows I haven't trained with anyone in years" Hot Rod got up. "Sure, we'll start in the morning. So I say it's best for you to recharge. I'll wake you up at dawn." You also got up. "Fine, um. Where do I go?" He gestured his hand out "I...We sleep over here. I kind of made my own makeshift berth. I uh, only made one, so you can recharge with me for tonight and we'll make you one tomorrow?.." Energon flowed to your faceplates. "Yeah, okay"
Both you and Hot Rod laid on his "berth" and fell into Recharge mode.

-= yaaaaaay,..I hope you liked it, I hope Lolz. Like I said. This didn't have any spoilers, nor does it tie with the storyline in the movie. And for whoever did watched the movie knows that this isn't his personality,.its all OOC,..aaaaand it's basically my head canon on this version of Hot Rod lol.
But yeah. This is part one. I'm starting on part two right after this. So yeah. Thanks for reading, and it's cringey. So I'm sorry for that too haha.
~KingOfTortoises