Bayverse- Hot Rod x Femme Reader Part 10

You didn't want to believe the fact that you were in stasis. You were once one of the strongest warriors in your sector back on Cybertron. You gave Hot Rod a sad expression. "What's wrong?" He asked. You tried to get up, but the pain in your chest was too much. You grunted and forced yourself up. Hot Rod may have helped you as well. "I was the strongest in my group back on Cybertron. I've grown weak" Hot Rod had a puzzled expression on his faceplate. "It doesn't matter if you've gotten weak or stronger. The only thing that matters is that you're here. With me" Hot Rod hugged you.

Hot Rod swept you off your feet, and placed you over his shoulder. "I don't blame you for being in stasis, The size of that con was massive. Even knocked down Prime to the ground!" Hot Rod said cheerfully. You couldn't help but smile. Knowing that fact that Hot Rod is trying to cheer you up. Which did work.

*10-20 minutes later*

"Fine! You can carry me down" After having a long argument on whether or not Hot Rod should carry you down or let you walk while being injured. "Did you two really have a 20 minute, useless argument. You two remind me of my daughter and boyfriend" Kade scoffed at the both of you.  All you did was laugh. You're not sure what Hot Rod did. He probably smiled or something. "Alright you two, that's enough. We need to go find Quintessa, and get that staff" Optimus said with his "leader" voice.

Hot Rod Swung you off his shoulder and into a bridal position. "Woah" You were certainly surprised by the sudden movement. Hot Rod kissed you. Energon flooded to your faceplates. You stared into Hot Rod's optics. He replied with a wink. "You're such a weirdo" you thought about the time you and Hot Rod had a quick "session" in a alley, during a chase, and his inappropriate actions when you two were on the submarine.  "A huge, perverted weirdo...but I that's why I love you" That's probably one thing you would have to work on with Hot Rod. His actions. They're nice, but they come at the wrong times., but just imagine how he is in berth.

*Meeting with the other bots*

Hot Rod ran with you towards the Autobots. Every step he took put you into pain, constantly grunting in the back of him. Alongside Hot Rod constantly apologizing.

Apparently, the other Autobots showed up, along with the other humans. Once everyone was there, they all gathered around Optimus. Optimus saying his speech as normal. When they finished, Optimus was already on his way to somewhere else, you decided to have a quick conversation with Drift. Knowing that everyone is in a rush.

You were happy to see drift again, he always made you feel happy. He just gave off some really good vibes. Drift took notice of the wound in your side "What happened to you Y/n?" Was Drifts first comment. "Oh, Just some cons" You laughed nervously, not wanting to tell him that you actually went into a mini stasis lock. "Anyways, think you can have hound patch me up, or well, at least try?"

  "What? I heard my name" Hound rolled around the corner. "Hound, I was wondering if you could patch me up?" Hound rubbed his chin. "I'm sorry Y/n, but I can't patch you up until the battle is over with.  Now, we're in a hurry. Go grab you sparkmate, Hot Rod. We're leaving now" Hound basically pushed you forward. Constantly repeating "lets go".

"Hey, we're leaving now." Hot Rod gazed down at you. "I see you're feeling a little better than before" You smiled "Yeah, I'm just sore. I need a little repairing, and polishing. Then i'll be good to go" Hot Rod wrapped his arms around you. "I'm glad you're here with me. I don't what I would do if you were gone" you returned his hug. "I too, am glad that you're here with me too."  You and Hot Rod's moment was interrupted by the yelling of hound to tell you two to get in the ship. You both walked to the ship. Prime and the Knights went in first, you and and Hot Rod came in last.