Bayverse-Hot Rod x Reader Part 8

A/N: I kind of fell into a hole at this part. Megatron came before the knights. But I couldn't remember T^T so I had to improvise, and it kind of for cluttered. Which is why I haven't updated in a while. I was trying to make it work. I just felt like an authors note would make it less complicated. Haha

The Knights stood there. They did nothing but look down upon us. What do they plan to do? You didn't know. Neither did Hot Rod, or anyone else in this case. All you could do was back away from their general area.
You were too focused and fascinated by the knights that you didn't notice Optimus Prime started to fire towards you guys. You ducked down, while Bumblebee ran towards Optimus.
A large title wave pushed everyone around. Hot Rod slipped and fell. Bumblebee stumbled, but he made his way toward Prime. Bumblebee made the first blow, along with many others.
You finally pulled your thoughts together and went to help Bumblebee. Trying to make it to Bee without slipping and falling is very difficult. Due to the rushing waters.

*skip to Bumblebee speaking to Optimus because I can ;-;*

Your metal frame was covered in scratches and dents. You can definitely tell that you needed a serious fix up. But that's not important right now. You needed to focus on helping out Bee and Hot Rod. 'Hot Rod?...' Now that you thought about it. You haven't seen Hot Rod fighting or anything.
You looked around to see Hot Rod protecting the female human. You lowered your optics.
It must be nice to have a human companion; Bumblebee had a couple of them. Well, at least that's what he told you. And Hot Rod is very protective of his. You wondered if you're able to get one. Or at least something that isn't Hot Rod, because he can get a little too sexual.
A shout from the human Kade, snapped you out from your thought processor. Looking over to Bumblebee, only to see him pinned to the ground and Optimus about to make his last and final blow.
You wanted to shoot, but the risk of hitting Bee and his human was too high.
You tried to run and block Optimus's hit, but you were too slow.
Optimus thrusted his sword down. Aiming directly at Bumblebee's head. Luckily, he put his exterior face plate to use and blocked that blow. Followed by kicking Optimus in the side. Optimus instantly recovered and was about to strike again.
You couldn't look. Maybe you should have helped more instead of thinking about things.
Optimus was going to take his final blow, until Bee spoke.
You couldn't believe it. After thousands of years, you heard Bumblebee's voice once again. You could tell Optimus was shocked too. You didn't want to stand there anymore. You wanted to see Bumblebee, and hopefully hear his voice again.
You ran up to Bee and Optimus. Optimus took notice of you, but didn't say anything. While Bumblebee collected and reassembled his parts. You held out your servo to help him up. That's when everything flashed white for a second. You could faintly hear Hot Rod shout your name.

                         -Hot Rod's point of view-
I saw that Vivian had a worried expression on her face. So I stayed back with her and Cogman. As her guardian I asked about her current health situation. "Vivian, are you alright?"
I couldn't make out much, because she was stuttering and talking to fast. But she said something along the lines of: The staff of Merlin, Knight of Cybertron, and Optimus Prime.
I tried to calm her down. "My Vivian, calm down. Take a deep breaths an-" I was cut off from a large booming noise. Remembering that y/n is near the both of them, so I quickly turned around. My spark sank when I saw Decepticons. And laying a few feet away from them, is my beloved y/n laying on the ground.. "Y/N!" I shouted.
I ran as fast I could, not caring whether or not I'll get blasted by the one of the cons. All I care about is Y/n and her well being.
I slid next to her, causing a scratch to appear on both my leg and on the ground. Right away, I noticed that her optics were dim. You could also tell that she suffered fatal injuries. Of course, I thought of the worse, which mad me panic.
I picked her up and held her in my arms. "Y/n, please. Come back online."
Constantly repeating her name "y/n..y/n..y/n". With no response. And no movement. I didn't want to let her go, so I just continued to hold in my arms. Hoping she won't leave me.

------
Well, I hope you liked it. So sorry it took so long. But I did have a little struggle on this but I tried to make it a little comfortable for me and hopefully for you?
I will probably have the same problem in the next chapter, but I'll try and find a website so I can watch that scene,..or the whole movie cause I haven't watched in a while haha.
Another thing, After a month of searching for a Hot Rod Figure in Walmart and Toys R Us. I finally found him! But I didn't have enough money to buy him, so I cried.  ;-;