G1- Rodimus Prime x Femme Reader (Stressful Pain)

WARNING: This is very short and sad.

Ever since Hot Rod became Rodimus Prime, he became very distant. Sure, A Prime has his duties and responsibilities, but Rodimus barley talks to you, even when walking past each other. Hell, Blurr talks to you more than him, and you can't even understand him. You wanted to talk to him, but you're afraid of getting scolded. But, you're his sparkmate. He shouldn't do that, right? Either way, at least you get a chance to talk to him. So, you're now on your way to find Rodimus.

When roaming around the ship, you passed Kup in the hallway. You asked where Rodimus is, Kup told you he's in his headquarters. You said your thank you's and walked towards his headquarters. You were hesitant on knocking. You didn't really know if you two are still a thing, but you knocked anyways. A couple nanokliks later you could here Rodimus say "Come in". The door slid open, revealing Rodimus looking at a screen. Most likely full of work.

"Y/n? Why'd you knock? You usually just come in." Rodimus had a concerned look on his faceplates. You walked in, but avoided to look into his optics. "What? You can't talk to me now?" Rodimus tapped his digits on the surface of his desk. You knew Rodimus gets impatient, even before he became a prime. He's always persistent.

"I just came to see how you're doing" You nervously played with your digits. "Come here" Rodimus commanded. You did as you were told and walked to him. "What is the real reason why you're here." You looked around the room, avoiding his optics again. "Tell me, now." Rodimus commanded. You are now regretting coming into his HQ. "Y/n." Honestly, you're now wondering if Rodimus will be the same.

Rodimus stood up. Now, he has lost all his patience. Rodimus is now walking towards you with a very frustrating look. he rose his servo. You panicked. "I was wondering if we're still sparkmates" You frantically said. Rodimus's facial expression dissipated, and turned into sorrow.

Rodimus grabbed your chin "Y/n...What makes you think that way?" You refused to make eye contact. "Look at me" he demanded. You looked him in the optics and sighed. "I miss you." You said with a whisper. "Speak up" He says. You don't know if you're able to say it again.

At that point, Rodimus got impatient again. He released your helm and turned around "you should go, I got work to do" he says with a growl. Your optics begin to fill with liquid before you turn and walk towards the exit.

You walk out the door and lean against the wall. A few kliks after the door slid closed, you heard object being thrown and Rodimus cursing loudly. Energon now streaming down your faceplates, you begin to slowly slide down onto the floor. As you touched the ground, you brought your legs up to your chest and hid your faceplates. "I miss you" is all you say.