Mtmte- Rodimus x reader

Sorry it's so short--

You're sitting in Rungs office, having a normal conversation. He's always been a good friend, even though it took you a couple of cycles to remember his name, but once you did it was basically impossible to separate yourself from him.

"Y/n? You feeling good? You're staring off into space" Ring asked nervously. You looked at him with his eyebrows slanted in concern. You smiled at him. "Yeah I'm fine. I'm just think about how much I appreciate your friendship" Rung's optics brightened in glee. "Oh, well, that don't happen very often. Thank you Y/n, I really appreciated that". Rung smiled. You smiled back at him. "You're very welcome Ru-" You were cut off by a knocking sound at the door.

Rung raised his eyebrow in confusion. "I don't have anybot scheduled at this time?" Your dreams formed into a small smile. "Maybe it's Whirl or Red Alert" Rung sighed. "Primus, I already had a session with them, not even a cycle ago....not that I don't like helping them" you looked Rung who's heading towards the door. "It's just a "what if"" Rung agreed and opened the door.

The room was silent just for a split nano-second. You leaned back against the chair, waiting for someone to talk. Finally, Rung said something. "Ah, captain, nice seeing you here" Rung said. You sat up when you heard Rung mention "Captain".

Somebot shushed Rung, obviously assuming it's Rodimus, considering Rung did just say Captain. Rodimus continued. "Don't say that too loud. I don't want anyone to know I'm with the nerd... I just came to find Y/n". You looked at the floor. 'Weird, we don't even socialize. I wonder what he wants' You thought, but got up anyways. "Well isn't that a bit harsh towards Rung, Captain?" Rodimus immediately placed his optics in you. It looked as if he didn't notice you in the room. "Oh, perfect" Rodimus said as he pushed Rung aside and walked to you. You could hear Rung say "how rude" but it was hushed.

Rodimus walked up to you. Once again, you thought why would he want to speak with you. "Am I in trouble Captain?" Rodimus looked at you in confusion, but laughed. "No, I'm here to take you to swerves" Rodimus said with no hesitation. "Uhh.." was the only thing you can say. "Okay, lets go" Rodimus says with a smile as he grabbed your servo, and walks you towards the door. You looked at Rung in confusion. Rung's eyebrows are slanted forward making him look angry, his optics are bright, and his arms coiled together.

You wondered if he was angry because of the Captain taking me, or that the Captain didn't take him. Then again, you never heard anything about Rung liking the Captain. But, there's always a chance. You'll just have to ask him later, after you get dragged away.

I know it's really short. But I liked the idea at first. And I'm sorry if it focuses more on Rung instead of Rodimus. I was originally gonna make it more in depth, but I didn't feel what I was writing. If you know what I mean. Haha
-KingOfTortoises