Bayverse-Hot Rod x Femme Reader Part 9

*Hot Rod's P.o.v*

While I had Y/n in my arms, The knights Vivian was talking about showed up. They started to kick around Optimus Prime. They didn't bother Bee or any of the others, so I'm okay. The one thing I'm not okay with is Y/n being hurt. It's my fault I wasn't by her side.

I couldn't stop thinking about Y/n's spark disappearing. She's only in stasis, but if she takes another hit...She's gone. I took her servo into mine, and admired her frame.

I noticed that the noise has a stopped. I looked up to see all of the bots, including the Knights, staring at me and Y/n. Optimus stepped forward. "Don't worry old friend, she's only in stasis lock" He paused. "So I assume she'll be like that for a few hours." I looked at him. "Why do you assume it will be a few hours? Yes, it could last a few hours, but it can also last for years" I tightened my grip around Y/n as if someone was going to take her away from me. "I don't know, but from the impact of that hit, it's not capable of putting her in that position, but it seems it hit a weak point. So, like I said, a few hours" I looked at Bee and he nodded. "Fine, I'll take your word for it Prime."

*Kade's P.o.v*

I looked over at the two bots. "It's been about an hour and a half, and he's still isolating himself with with that female autobot..y/n, that's her name right?"

"Yes, that's her name. And the tone of your voice sounds a bit rude. Considering that Y/n, is Hot Rod's Sparkmate" Cogman walked up beside me.
"Sorry, I didn't mean for it to be rude, but we're nearly to our destination and we need all the help we can. Especially with that Quintessa bot"
Cogman smacked my arm. "How can you be so rude?" Cogman scoffed.
"I'm sorry but it's the truth"

I looked over at Hot Rod again, to see him slowly getting up, then walking towards me. He had an angry expression on his face. He pointed his finger at me. Then, he started to yell at me, which I could barely understand. Because of his heavy French accent, maybe he was even cursing in French.

"What the hell did he say?" I looked at Cogman. Cogman looked at Hot Rod and back at me. "Something along the lines of 'you better watch your mouth around me and Y/n. You're such a fucking rude human. Imagine your significant other nearly dead and you can't do anything at all'...Do excuse my language in the middle" Cogman translated Hot Rod for me. I sighed and turned back around.

*Hot Rod's P.o.v*

I couldn't just let that human get away with what he said, so of course I had to correct him..in a very threatening manner.

"Hot Rod, we are coming close to Cybertron, and Quintessa. If Y/n isn't back online by then, we may have to leave her behind, and I can't guarantee her safety on this ship. Especially, with Decepticons around." Optimus looked at Y/n. I sighed "We'll just have to wait and see,...if she even does come back online" My optics lowered. "Don't think like that. Y/n is a tough warrior, she'll get through this" Optimus patted me on the back. "Now, we should probably get back down to the ground, we're approaching now." Optimus started to round up the knights and the bots. "Grab Y/n, pretty sure the Autobots will be there. Kade sent the human girl a message of some sort.

I turned around and walked back towards Y/n. Getting closer I noticed her optics was getting brighter and darker. Then, her optics finally, and fully came back on. "Where am I" She looked around confused. I smiled and hugged her "Oh Y/n I thought I lost you. I don't know what I would have done without you."

Y/n returned my hug. She struggled to get up, so I helped her. "I'm fine..just a little missile hit me, I'm good" I gripped her arm. "You're good?! You were in stasis for over an hour." Y/n's optics widened "What!"'