Desperation-Hot Rod x Reader lemon (Bayverse)

This is NOT one of the parts I was referring to in my update. I figured I haven't gotten something out in a few months I might as well post this one that was hiding haha

Warning: Yes its a lemon. Which means it'll be mature content, of course. So if you're uncomfortable you can carry on, or read if you may. It won't be very graphic considering it's my first time writing a lemon with cybertronian vocab. This is also an AU where Hot Rod is just another Autobot that came out of hiding like drift, hound, and crosshairs. At this point The Last Knight timeline has not happened yet.
——————————————————————————-

You're leaning up against Crosshairs, with his arms wrapped around you. Bumblebee, Hot Rod, and Hound can be located around you. You have no idea where Optimus went, you think he's talking to the humans somewhere.

The sun againts your armor is making your metal plating burn. You got up, but you felt Crosshairs pull you back. "And where do you think you're going love?" You laugh. "I'm just going into the shade, we're literally sitting in the sun, and it's making me overheat" Crosshairs smirked "I can find a few more ways to make you overheat" He purred into your audio receptor. You playfully rolled your optics "whatever" You then continued to get up, but Crosshairs pulls you down, yet again. You sighed. "You're free to join me?" Crosshairs chuckled "I'd love to"

You got up, stretched, and looked around. Hound is basically having a "power nap" or at least that's the humans call it, Bumblebee is talking with Hot Rod, Hot Rod doesn't seem to be interested, as he's staring at you. His optics glazed back to Bee when he noticed you looking back at him. You raised an optic ridge. 'weird' you thought. But continued to the original route, which is the cool shade. You looked over to see Crosshairs already sitting in the shade. You smiled and walked over.

When getting to the destination, which wasn't very far from the crew, in fact, it's still very much visible to rest of the bots.

Crosshairs patted his lap, indicting you to sit down. Which you did. Crosshairs made you look at him. His optics, looking stoic as ever. His little cocky smirk always makes you smile. "Very wise of you to come here love." You raised an optic ridge, "what do you mean?" Crosshairs leaned in closer, his whispers made a shiver go down your backstrut "So we could do this" Your dermas made contact with his. Crosshairs instantly slid his glossa in. You tensed for a klik, but returned the favor.
Both you and your sparkmate are exploring each other's cavern. Crosshairs would bite your bottom derma, causing you to make a little whimper.

Everything was interrupted when you heard one of the bots revving their engine. By the sound of it, it sounded like Hot Rod. You pulled away to see who it was, and sure enough, it was Hot Rod, already a mile or less. You chuckled, "what a weirdo" you say out loud. Crosshairs gripped tightened on you. He asks who you're talking about. You look back at Crosshairs, you tell him that you're talking about Hot Rod. He didn't make an expression. "So you have a thing for the Hot Shot?" He asks. You were taken back at what said. "What? No. Of course not. You're the only that I want" You glare at him. "Why would you even say that?" Crosshairs smirked. "I'm just messing with you love. Glad to know that you love me" You sigh in frustration. "Yes, I do, and I mean it" You Gave him a kiss on his faceplate.

It has been a couple of cycles (2+Hours), the sun is setting, and Hot Rod still hasn't came back. Drift came back frustrated because he already knew Hot Rod wouldn't be here, like always.

You offered to take Hot Rod's place as the night watcher. Crosshairs wasn't too keen on the situation, but after a little persuasion, and body contact, Crosshairs allowed you to go.

=-Hot Rod's P.o.v=-

I was talking to Bee about my paint job. He kept rolling his optics as usual. Til I finally brought up his alt mode, and how awkward it is. Bee lashed back, saying that the only reason why he's in that alt mode is because his changer malfunctioned, and what not. While he continued to spew his excuses, something caught the corner of my optic.