Bee's Reunion - Hot Rod x Reader - Bumblebee-verse

Okay so, the main motivation of this small fic is just to have a story about Bumblebee reunite with Charlie.  And I didn't know where to put it as I'm not really interested in a Bumblebee fic besides my Shatter x femme book. So I just came to put it here lol. Have a good read, and beware of grammatical errors. -KingOfTortoises

"Why do you want to see a human girl?" asked Hot Rod. I glare at him and give him a slap against his arm. "He obviously wants to reconnect with her. Don't be rude." I say as I turn back to Bumblebee. "I obviously have been listening, and I fully support you, Bee.". Be replied with a  number of joyful beeps and some radio answers. "So how long has it been since you have seen her?" I ask. "Approximately 10 years" He replied with radio. I smile "That's not very long. But  guess for humans it's considered long, right?" I look at Hot Rod. "Why are you looking at me?" he says with a heavy French accent. "You and Bee both have and had human relationships." Hot Rod raised his optic ridge, "So." I sigh and look back at Bee. "So, when are we going?" I ask. From the side of me, a very annoyed Hot Rod began to speak. "We're going?" he asks. I awkwardly laughed, "can you give us a minute, Bee?" Bumblebee nodded and walked off somewhere.
As soon as bee was gone, I began to speak with Hot Rod. "Why are you acting like this?" I look up into his blue optics. Hot Rod looked down. "Like what?" I glare at him. "You're acting like a sparkling." Hot Rod pointed at himself, "Me? No such thing.". I give a face expressing that I know he is lying. 

I relax my expression and brought my servo up and placed it on his faceplate. "What's wrong? I say softly. Hot Rod place his gaze somewhere else. "I-" he spoke, but stopped. "What's wrong?" I asked again. Hot Rod sighed and looked me in the optics. "We didn't have our morning kiss." He says lowly. I look up him in disbelief. "Is that really the reason why you're acting like this?" I ask. Hot Rod nods his helm. I smile and laugh. "I'm sorry. I didn't realize, but that doesn't mean you get to act like a pain." I caress his cheek. Hot Rod placed his servo on to my own and embraced my touch. "Come on. Let's go see Bumblebee" I say with a soft smile. 

I try to pull my servo away, but he kept it. I look at Hot Rod with confusion. He stares back at me. "You know what, I'm so lucky to have you!" he exclaimed as he pulls me into a full embrace. While hugging me he began to whisper french words into my audio processor. "What?" I say with a smile. "I would tell you, but it would create a very inappropriate situation. I laughed, "Okay, well let's go see Bee." Hot Rod huffed "Fine," he says.

After many hours of traveling, Bee had finally met his destination. He led us through a small town. "Will she be okay with us?" I commed Bee. "yes." he replied with radio. I hummed and stayed quiet. 

Soon enough we drove through a human neighborhood. Bee pulls into a driveway and began to honk. We pulled up next to him and waited patiently. Even though I am not the one seeing the human, I feel nervous. 

We sat here parked for a couple of minutes and no one came out. Bee honked one more time. "She's gone," he replied with radio, but it somewhat had emotion in it. I began to comfort him and began to tell him that we can try and find his human. I began to say more, but I was cut off by other voices. I used my mirrors to see who it is. 

It seems to be humans looking at us. I, of course, didn't know who they were, but Bee seemed to have known as he backed out and slowly drove to the house, which across the street. 

We followed Bee. I was confused as to why he came this way because it wasn't a human girl, but a human male. Dark toned, tall, fuzzy hair, and slim. "Is this the human?" I ask. Bumblebee didn't reply back. The human only looked at the yellow Camaro. Bee soon opened up his right car door. The human smiled and ran back inside. After a few seconds, a female with long hair came running out the human house. She ran up to Bee and stared at him in shock. The other human came running out as well. Bumblebee revved his engine, indicating that he wants the humans to go in. They figured out what he said and got in. 

Bumblebee began to drive off, and we followed him. Eventually, we ended up at a beach. And to my surprise Bee transformed into his cybermode. I didn't question him and transformed as well. Hot rod did the same. 

The two humans looked up at me and Hot Rod. They didn't say anything to us, they turned their heads to Bee. "Wow,.." she paused. "You look so different," she says. "Not to mention that you got taller," she laughs. Bumblebee beeped and sat on the sand. Bumblebee held out his servo, "Charlie" he radioed. The human now known as Charlie smiled and placed her hand on his digit. "I've missed you so much," she says as she wipes away a tear rolling down her cheek.