Bayverse-Hot Rod x Femme Reader. Part 2

A loud crash woke you up from your recharge cycle. "What the hell?" Adjusting your optics to the lighting you could see a shadow two big blue optics staring right at you. "Hot Rod?" He came closer "I wasn't staring at your figure while you recharging!?" "Uh,. Yeah. What time is it?" He back away. "It's early in the morning" You looked outside. "Primus. There isn't even sunlight out. What time is it?" "Like I said. It's early, around 5-6 in the morning. I figured we will be training for a couple hours. And I already have plans for today. So we'll be training early today." You groaned. "Hot Rod, there's a difference between,dawn and the crack of dawn." He continued to stare at you. He has really big eyes, it peeked your interest. "Can I do something really quick?" You got up and walked towards him. He gave you a weird look. "Of course sweetheart, but what are you going to do exactly" Silence.
You placed both of your servos on Hot Rod's helm.  (idk if that's even equivalent to a face but whatever)
You and Hot Rod locked optics. "I'm sorry, but I have to look at your optics. I like them, they're big." you let go of him. "I have something else that is big. I bet you'll like that too" Hot Rod winked at you, and you laughed. "Haha yuck, we'll see about that" You gave a small smirk. "Really?! Okay then" Hot Rod quickly opened his crotch panel. The first thing that came to mind was to look away. "Hot Rod. Nooooo,. It was a joke" He closed his panel and chuckled "I know, I was just messing with you. Or was I?" He laughed again. "Well, let's get to training shall we. Or we could go back to my berth" You walked outside "I'll think about it, but let's train first" he followed behind you. "Primus I love you" can be faintly heard behind you.
After several hours of training. You wanted to to take a break. "Hot Rod, are we allowed to go for a ride?" He stood up. "As long as it's in the back road. Why? You want to go for a cruise?" "Yeah" "Okay, let's go then" he transformed into his alt mode, and you did the same. "I love your frames y/n" your motors rumbled. (Is that even term. Forget it). "Thank you, you're not too bad yourself." "You're welcome love. And, femmes first" You obliged and went first.
The drive was nice, it was peaceful. Hot Rod would make conversation and you would too. It was nice spending time with Hot Rod . But that feeling quickly went away. When a a transmission interrupted your guys's drive. "Any surviving Autobots. Meet at 'Little Peak', make sure you are not being followed" The signal was cut off for a bit. Both you and Hot Rod transformed and stared at each other. Your face was in shock. "Well, from the look on your face, do you recognized that voice?" Hot Rod asked. The transmission came back on, but it was static. "Shit" you plopped down on the road. "Y/n, what's wrong?" He continued to stand. Your tone of voice changed to a mixture of sadness and anger. "Nothing, we should head to that location, it sounds important" transforming into your alt mode. "Okay, but can we head back to the base really quick? I need to get somethings" He transformed.
The ride back was awkward, or at least it felt awkward for you. "Hot Rod? I'm sorry, I just didn't want to hear that voice again." He slowed down "who was it?" You came to a stop. "He's, my previous sparkmate. We were separated when Cybertron started to fall. He said,. Never mind, I'll the story another time haha" you laughed, but Hot Rod knew it was fake. "Well, if it makes you any better, I also had a previous relationship, it was also pretty rough. ButC I'm here for you now, and I would be happy to comfort you when you're upset" you chuckled "I don't know whether that made me happy or not, but it did something" both of you laughed. 
When arriving to the base Hot Rod quickly got some small equipment. "You need anything before we go?"  He asked. "No, I'm good"  "alrighty then, let's go"
Both of you headed out towards 'Little Peaks'.
"You scared y/n"
"Of what?"
"Seeing your ex sparkmate?"
"I'm not too sure"
"Well, if you feel uncomfortable, stay next to me"
"Okay"
Energon flowed through you. 'He's so nice' you thought.
"And maybe we can make your ex jealous by interfacing with me"
Your previous thought was cut off. 'He's also very inappropriate.' 
"I'm joking y/n. But keep that idea in your mind."
You chuckled "okay"

--------------------------------------------------------------
Well, there's part two. A little disclaimer for part three will have some characters from the TF5 movie.  Like Vivian, cogman, crosshairs, Cade, etc. it will contain some scenes, and, or, mentions from the movie as well.
And also.  That photo up there gives me life!!!  I laughed so hard at it. Maybe a little too hard haha.
And you guys can't deny. Hot Rod does have some big eyes. They're soooo adorable!!!!!  Ugh just life👌🏽
Source: https://panthalass.tumblr.com/post/162382213257