The loss of a friend- Mtmte-Rodimus x reader Part 2- Lemon

I must let you know that this lemon is mainly in between Rung and Reader. Rodimus is there, but he's in the background. And I do apologize for any grammatical errors. 

----------------

You're out of recharge and you feel something or someone's appendage wrapped around your frame. You onlined your optics and was met with the orange and flame red Rodimus. Your faceplates started to heat up when you remembered what had happened just a few joor's ago. "Hey there," she says with a flirtatious tone. You replied with a hey in the same tone. Rodimus place his helm onto yours and stared at you optics. "They're beautiful," he says before leaving a slight kiss on your forehelm. "The nerd wants to see you today." He says quietly. You slightly smile, "ok". 

You release yourself from the captain's strong grip and sat on the edge of the bed. You began to think. Maybe, you could apologize to Star and pretend nothing happened. But, it would still hurt you deep down. You didn't know why you're mad at Star the first place. You groaned and shook your head.

"Thinking about that femme?" Rodimus' voice rang throughout your audio receptors. You sighed "Yeah, it's a personal issue". Rodimus hummed and sat up. "At least you're going to see Rung today. He'll help you" he says with a smile. You returned a soft smile "is that your way of saying I need to go to therapy" you question with a chuckle. Rodimus laughed "No, not really. But, I know he will have something planned for you though" he says with a wink. From that wink alone you knew it wasn't just going to be talking, but it still excited you anyway. Before you left, you gave Rodimus a kiss before leaving

While walking towards Rungs office, you saw Star and that femme. You didn't know what to do. So, you quickly walked by, but the sounds of your pedes clanking with the metal floor caught their attention. You and Star looked into each other's optics, but you didn't wave or smile, you continued to walk to Rung's office. The one thing that did catch your attention was that femme she was with. She made a noise. It sounded like a noise of disapproval or something along those lines. 

Rung's door slid open revealing his workspace. As you walk in, you see Rung sitting down and reading one of his data pads. He looks up as he realizes someone has entered. Rung smiles and sets down his pad "hello Y/n, what bring you in here?" He asks. You look down at Rung with a raised optic.

You began to think, 'Maybe he doesn't know about Rodimus and I? I would have assumed Rodimus told him. He must have, then why would I be here? So many emotions are going through my processor right now.' Tears stream down from your optics. Rung looks at you with great concern. "What's the matter?" you give no response. "Take a seat," he says with soothing vocals. you did as he said and sat down in a chair in front of him. Rung hummed "Y/n, does any of this have to do with the falling out of your friend?" He asks. You shake your helm, indicating that he is correct. "You're not one of my regular patients, but you're always welcome to come down and talk, okay?" He says with a calming smile. you wipe the energon away and smile.

After an hour or so of talking about your problems with Star, we heard the door slide open. You and Rung turn to see who it is. It's Rodimus. He's standing there with a disappointed look. "I thought you two would have been fragging already, but I guess not," He says in a tone. A tone that can be identified as a sparkling that just got his toy taken away.

"Sorry, we got off track" Rung says apologetically. You hum and raised an optic ridge "so you did know why I was here in the first place?" Rung looks up "Oh, so you knew too? I figured that you didn't see Rodimus in the first place" you chuckled slightly at our obliviousness. 

Rodimus groaned. "You two are a bunch of weirdos," he says. "Well, let's get on with the fragging," he says as he takes a seat in front of the both of you. "Rodimus! That's inappropriate. What if she doesn't want to". You couldn't help but laugh at their bickering. "It's okay Rung, I give full consent" Rung looks at you with a concerned face. "Y/n, don't do this for Rodimus. Do this on your own terms" Just from that sentence alone, you almost backed away. But two things are holding you back from leaving. 1. you have no one to go to. 2. You're having the rare opportunity to interface with a hot psychiatrist and the captain of the ship. So, of course, you're going to stay. Besides, you actually want to see how well Rung frags.