Bayverse-Hot Rod x Femme Reader. Part 3

A slight nudge awoke you from your sleep mode. Getting up from leaning on Hot Rod's shoulder, you wiped your optics. "Woah, how long was I out?" You can hear Hot Rod chuckle. "Approximately 2 minutes. "Oh, it felt like light years." Hot Rod patted your back. "Don't worry, I do that too haha"

*time skip to after landing*
The flight was going quiet smoothly, but had a pretty rough landing. Cogman is a horrible flyer, he didn't even tell you guys to hang on. You got a couple of dents from the landing as well.
When walking out the ship, the view was outstanding. A large mansion, with nothing but free land, with the perfect color of green grass. The whole scenery was marvelous. "Wow, Hot Rod. Look at this place. It's so beautiful, I love it" Hot Rod snickered "heh, that's what I think every time I look and think about you" You gave his ass (or aft, same thing Lolz) a small smack. And continued to walk out "Alrighty, let's go then, let's go big guy." He followed closely behind you. "So, does this mean we are official then?" You stopped and turned around. "I don't know, what do you think?" You and Hot Rod both smile at each other for a few seconds, then he spoke. "Sparkmates?" You jumped-hugged him "sparkmates!"
Hot Rod wrapped his arms around you into a big hug. A sharp pain can be located on you back. "Ow! Hot Rod, hold on" you slid off him and rubbed your back. "What's wrong y/n?" You looked at him "just a few dents. I'm assuming that they are from the landing haha" "aw my love, I'll rub those out for you"  Your original plan was to reply back with a inappropriate idea, but Cogman interrupted you guys, again. "Excuse me, but we must go and see my master. He will explain all the details. Now, follow me." Hot Rod held onto you servo and began to follow Cogman.
The three of you walked into a large shed, or garage. You looked around to see a tank and a few other vehicles. To your surprise, the tank transformers into an older mech. "Ah, welcome to my home. I am Sir Edmund Burton, the owner of this beautiful mansion, and the person who has a job for you" The human looked at Hot Rod. "And who are you? I didn't ask for another transformer,..did I?" Edmund looked at Cogman. "Hot Rod refused to leave without the femme, sir" After hearing that, your spark fluttered. Cogman leaned in and whispered to the human "They're sparkmates" Edmund looked at the both of you. "Ah, I see. Well that doesn't change anything. Welcome to the both you" He smiled. "Anyways, Hot Rod, I'm going explain this briefly. There is a young female named, Vivian Wembly. And she is very important to us, I need you to disguise as her car for a couple of days. We will tell you when to bring her to us. Got it?" Hot Rod's Optics widened. "Yeah, I'll do it. Not like I'll have choice anyways, but do I at least keep my alt mode?" Edmund sighed "no, we need you to disguise as Vivian's vehicle for the time being. But we will have your current model on stand by when you're on your way back" Both Hot Rod and Edmund agreed. "Perfect, you will be leaving tonight, when she is asleep, so you can slip in and hide." Hot Rod nodded and turned to you.
"You think you'll be okay?"
"Of course, its only a few days. I'll miss you, but at least it's not years haha"
"True, well then, want to look around?"
"Sure" you smiled and held Hot Rod's servo.

*time skip to later that night*
You were sad that You weren't going to be able to to see Hot Rod for a while. Hot Rod gave you a hug "I'm going to miss you Y/n" "You haven't even left yet, and I'm already missing you haha". That is when Sir Edmund Burton walked in and repeated his orders "okay, remember, no talking, and no controlling the vehicle, that's Vivian's job, and most importantly, No Transforming, stay in character. We will contact you when we are ready" Hot Rod looked Edmund "okay, you gave my word" Your sparkmate turned toward you and gave you a very passionate kiss. "I'll see you around love" He turned around, but stopped half way. "Wait, one more kiss" he leaned and made contact with your lips. You thought it was going to be another sweet and passionate kiss, but Hot Rod slipped in his glossa into your mouth. His glossa roamed around your mouth for a few seconds, then he leaned back, and winked at you before transforming and leaving. You stood there for a few seconds in shock. Then coming back to reality "Wow, that was, delightful" 
You heard a small grunt below you. You looked down and saw Cogman staring up at you. "Oh, sorry" you awkwardly laughed. "Don't be, just make sure to do it some where else. When I'm not around" Cogman headed inside with Edmund. "Okay, note taken haha" 

--------------------------------------------------------------
Yuussss. As you can tell, you caught on with Hot Rod's pervyness 😂