Merry Christmas! - Hot Rod x Fem Human (G1)

This is going to be cute and short fic hah. Yeah. This is a SHORT one hah

I am so excited for tomorrow! It's Christmas Day and I'm going to spend it with the bots. I've known the bots for a while now, so I decided to get them presents. And that's what I did today.

I look down at my list and at the gifts. I being to count and place a name to the gifts. I then look at Hot Rod's. A small wooden heart. I smile at the thought. Sure, I have a weird crush on a robot, but that doesn't mean I can't get him anything. Besides, he's friendly. Although I only talk to him whenever Arcee is around. "I hope he likes" I whisper out loud before walking to my room. I lay down and close my eyes, trying to sleep. Eventually, I drifted away.

The next morning I wake up early in the morning. I rolled over and grabbed my electronic from the night stand. I begin to type. "Arcee, are you able to come into town today and pick me up? I got everyone a surprise!" I sent out the com-link. I set down the tablet and got up.

I took a quick a shower and began to make a small breakfast. While doing so, Arcee sent me a message. "Of course! But I'm running low on energon, so some bot will come after you" I replied with a "ok" and continued to cook.

An hour later I heard a honk outside of my house. I ran to the window and peeked out to see who it was. My heart sped up when I saw the familiar flamed car.

I quickly grabbed my presents which were in a sack and walked out of the house. As I walked out, Hot Rod revved his engine. I smile and wave him before I begin to lock he door I made my way to Hot Rod. I climbed in on the passenger side and sat down politely.

As I got in, Hot Rod started off the conversation. I went along with and continued to talk. "You know what, you're the only human that got me something. Whatever you got there, I'll treasure it for sure" that sentence alone made my cheeks red. "Yeah, you're welcome Hot Rod" I say with a small smile. "I feel kind of bad. I didn't know we needed to get you a gift" he says apologetically. I wave him off "no need. This is my treat to you guys for being so nice to me" "Well, if you say so" He says. I smile and lean back into the seat. Then I thought of something. "Hey Hot Rod, you can't get me a gift, but you can give me a hug. Can I get that? After we stop that is" Hot Rod chuckles "of course you can!" He says in his natural cute voice.

I smile out the window, viewing it's beautiful view. I then begin to smile like crazy by just thinking about that up coming hug.